Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have some extra cash to possibly spend on wheels, and came upon some xxrs 16x8 with 0 offset

Recommendations that might help me steer into the right path. Or offsets that would look nice on my 14' versa sedan. Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Personally I think +0 offset is too extreme. The poke might be too much for your taste? I have 16" wheels with +26 offset all around on my '15 Note.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personally I think +0 offset is too extreme. The poke might be too much for your taste? I have 16" wheels with +26 offset all around on my '15 Note.
yeah, someone else said it might be a little bit stretch and poke, idk, im waiting for the guy who is selling them to hit me back up. :smile

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thread is 2 years old?? 15x8 ET20 205/50/15 right now. Jacked up coilovers in rear to clear poke. I actually love the race car feel + ride is nice. ET0 is a crazy offset for the note. Q

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
qorray1968
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing