Nissan Versa Forums banner

Options to restore/repair this damage on my versa note 2014 (photo in body of post)

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  pimperell 
#1 ·
My Nissan Versa Note 2014 suffered this damage, when some idiot backed into it. I'm not sure if this damage is repairable. Right now, my only option is to get the whole piece replaced, but I don't even know what the part to be replaced it called, and how to ensure I am not scammed, even at the dealership. I would appreciate any help and pointers!

See less See more
#6 ·
You need to take it into a reputable body shop as mentioned by other posters. You have more damage to fix than what you can see on the exterior. The entire fender is out of whack, the hood may need repair, and the same goes for the bumper. Then there are the plastic liners underneath the car that may need to be reattached. Depends on how much your willing to spend, and what you want the car to look like after the repair. Good luck!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.