Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 16 Note SV with CVT. It just turned over 30,000miles and still have the original tires on it. Wear bars are maybe 1/16 to 1/8" down....have no idea how many miles that translates to.

Would you mind posting how many miles you got out of the original equipment tires on your car?

·
Registered
24 Posts
My '15 SV sedan got 46K miles on its OEM Continentals, but I probably should've gotten rid of them sooner. I have 7K on Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring tires that have a 70K warranty. We'll see how they last, but I know this: They sure helped the roadholding. It corners a LOT better now!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Have a 16 Note SV with CVT. It just turned over 30,000miles and still have the original tires on it. Wear bars are maybe 1/16 to 1/8" down....have no idea how many miles that translates to.

Would you mind posting how many miles you got out of the original equipment tires on your car?
2009 versa sedan changed at 32,000, mostly stop and go local traffic.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

I am a pretty conservative driver so I guess I should get a few thousand miles prior to needing tires. Don't think I'll try to match your 40+

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah, they should easily go for a little bit more of ride. My friend that works at DSRLeasing had them in much worse shape.

·
Registered
40 Posts

I have a 2016 Versa Note SV too, does your car have the Bridgestone Ecopia tires like mine? I believe they have a 70,000 mile treadwear warrantee.

It makes me wonder: do you have to rotate the tires to qualify for that warrantee? Really doubt the tires will go that far on the fronts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Alan_nc
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing