Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about some of you, but I feel like I'm out of place with a modded V in CO. I hardly see anyone with rims, springs, exhaust, CAI on their vehicles. I wish there were more people like me around where I live so I don't feel like an outcast or attract too much attention. There are a few out there but mainly 240sx's and 350z as for Nissan. Is this a normal feeling?

·
Registered
545 Posts
I feel exactly like that MHV, I was driving home one day and I thought I saw a lowered V but as I pulled up they just had some big passangers. LoL, but its kool, b/c all of us modded V owners are so unique we're cool like that.

·
Registered
444 Posts
All stock V's here, all day long. Kind of frustrating really. Its all 55 yo women who don't change the radio station, better yet some rims and most likely believe a CAI belongs on a refrigerator.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
ive seen a couple where i live. the nicest one i saw had a full stillen lip kit, and exhaust. i look to see who is driving, and its an old mexican lady:shocked: haha maybe she was borrowing the car

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
yeah not much around here (but then again mine is still stock to (ducks for cover), but i think somwhere about 95% or more of people leave there vehicles in the stock form.

Now just think if all of them where modified, yours would look like just another V

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I've seen a few here in CT. My theory is even though not the most expensive car they are still relatively new. Within a few years people will be modding them as they come down in price and everyone's warranty expires.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I get a lot of attention from car, not only because it's modded but because then they see a girl climb out of it. haha

I think it's kind of cool to be on the unique side of things.
Yea. I thought you were a guy BlueMango. I assumed all Cali modded V's where guys like super and numberone.

Now Super all I have is a CAI AEM and STillen Axleback exhaust and when I take my car in to the dealership the service manager is like where do you get all those performance parts. I thought he was joking at first, but he was very serious. It was funny stuff.

·
Registered
91 Posts
ROFL...Ya I get that a lot in the forum world. Funny side note, I went to a party and it was only Valet. He couldn't see me with the windows tinted so without looking he opened the door and almost called me sir. haha I climbed out in a skirt and heels and you should have seen the jaws hit the floor. I almost died. hahaha

·
Registered
452 Posts
trust me man i was the same way when i was running the ranger, if you mod anything off the wall the term with motorcycles is a dark sider with cars there are alot of terms. lol but yeah man i feel ya they look at me like crazy when they see me pull into the dealership they see a swaybar on the rear end of my car and a strut bar and their like wtf are u doing with this car i had a 240 dude say why did you waste yer money on that i was like lets hit some twistys and ill show you what it can do lol its just one of those things dude

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
funny, i get that same reaction when ever i step out of my car in heels and a skirt... lol!
OMG HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.