Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok now I'm discouraged. I had a p0301 code a couple months ago, engine running really rough. It would happen off and on, then went away for awhile. I live in california an hour south of Sacramento, so it's hot here now. I was driving around Sacramento yeaterday and i got a misfire out of nowhere and had to drive 60 miles home like that. Replaced the coil without testing first and it ran a lot better. I mean, better than when i wasn't having a misfire.

Code and misfire came back today, but not as rough this time. So what next? Fuel injector? Maybe both were faulty? It's not head gasket, or it would happen all the time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drove it tonight to the store and checked the codes. I have a p2000 now. I wonder if it's a cause of a fuel injector malfunction? I know that code has to do with NOx levels but other things besides the catalytic convertor can cause that right? Anything to do with bad combustion, which would cause a misfire.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on, anybody help on this?

A service advisor at a dealership i called said to even swap a plug to another cylinder. A Napa auto parts person saying maybe an o-ring on the injector. Its gotta be something simple.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts