Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok went to drive through car was (bad idea) chipped my paint now I need advice on how to fix it. The ship is the size of a small crumb I ordered some touch up paint from the dealer today. Any tips on how to use it??

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i got some touch up paint aswell. if its small enough use the pen side, if not us the brush. clean the surface of any dirt, apply it and let it dry. then get some polish and polish it and then wax it. good as new

·
Registered
567 Posts
i got some touch up paint aswell. if its small enough use the pen side, if not us the brush. clean the surface of any dirt, apply it and let it dry. then get some polish and polish it and then wax it. good as new
Good advice!!! I found a little chip on the tip of my hood earlier last year (before the hood deflector was installed) and did exactly what you described and not a single person would even see the mark. Thank goodness for touch up paint!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I think I should invest in some touch up paint from the dealership too.

Before installing the hood deflector I got a few chips on the hood :(

Plus, since my brother has the exact same shade of red on his SE-R ... we can both use the touch up paint!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.