Nissan Versa Forums banner

Painted grill and Emblem

15K views 50 replies 17 participants last post by  iluvmyVersa08 
#1 · (Edited)
So got around to painting the other day and i also removed license plate to give it a cleaner look. I think it came out pretty good. What you think?

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
looking good

#12 ·
looks good and I to like the '10+ grills better then the pre '10 grills and thats why I swaped mine out

#13 ·
Looks very nice and clean.

I did someone similar with mine with Plasti dip but I think it looks better on the new style grilles.

#22 ·
Yes they are the same mine came with the 09 grill (old style) and now I have the '10 grill on it (new style) it fits perfect.

G
#26 ·
it is spraypaint at this point,,but I drive 80 miles a day on the highway and I dont think the spraypaint is going to hold up too long so I think I am going to redo it with plastidip,,,,or find a grille off of a 2007 base 1.6 versa with no chrome trim and put that on,,,,,, ; ) if anybody has one and wants to sell it let me know

#28 ·
thanks to my kid for custom nail polish job:thumb2:

G
#30 ·
looks good~~~~I redid mine with epoxy paint and put some carbon fiber film under the emblem,,,,I had this idea and temp. covered the chrome trim around my grill with carbon fiber film,,it looked really cool,,but I wanted to do it in one piece,,I looked around on saturday and couldnt find a piece big enough,,so I just gave up on it,,I know I can order a piece off line but I didnt feel like it,,,but I did order a strut tower brace from micro image,,so all is not lost

#31 ·
Thanks. Do you have any pics? Also, how about a suggestion? You said you're looking for an 07-09 1.6 grille but promiseland had an S/SL grille with the chrome trim and he wrapped the trim with flat black film so I'd suggest doing that. Spray paint tends to chip alot.

2009 Grille with chrome covered in black vinyl and front Nissan emblem

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.