Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I follow these rules to keep my car pristine:

- I park waaaay out there when I'm at the mall or movies. Too many idiots throw their doors open with reckless abandon, especially people with shitboxes. I'm also a healthnut (420 is my only vice), so I don't mind the walk. I actually enjoy it.

- I park on the top levels of garages (or lowest, depending on the garage). I don't mind the extra stairs.

- When there are end spots, I'll take it... and park outside of my spot giving the car next to me extra room.

- I always look for parking spots that are alone. For example, the spot might be the lone spot, separated by a fire hydrant or an alley or loading zone. That way, there are no spots in front or behind me.

:thumbsup:

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sometimes, I'll park REALLY, REALLY FAR AWAY and I will be the ONLY CAR for at least ten rows and when I come back, some d-bag will be parked right next to me! And there are tons of spaces all around! It's like WTF?

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
VersaS2009,

Lots of parking lots have cameras now. Gotta be mad careful. The walk and key is the easiest, stealthiest method. An especially sweet touch would be if you got the gas cap, that way you KNOW they can't miss it. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.