Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
442 Posts
I was sitting in my old car in a grocery store parking lot, gathering my stuff to go in and a lady pulled up next to me. She opened her door into mine pretty darn hard, looked me right in the eye and walked off. I left a note on her car mentioning how disrespectful the whole incident was. I'm sure she didn't care, but it made me feel better. Now, I park in the furthest places I can find and when I leave my car in the train parking lot, I park on an end spot, right up next to the curb. It's nice that the V is so slim so there's always TONS of empty space around her.
LOL. That bitch would have come out of the store saying, "Damn, someone parked a pile of ash where my car was!" if it was me.

· Registered
442 Posts
VersaS2009,

Lots of parking lots have cameras now. Gotta be mad careful. The walk and key is the easiest, stealthiest method. An especially sweet touch would be if you got the gas cap, that way you KNOW they can't miss it. :D
You forgot one descriptive word about the cameras, crappy. How many times have you watched the news and seen fuzzy video footage of a guy all up in the camera's face and "they still need help identifying the suspect." Tap out the mexican hat dance on the hood and beat feet out of there.:woot:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.