Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Versa s hatch 6spd
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning, I recently purchased some SL seats to swap into my 07 S hatchback. The seats are in great shape, but the lifter knob (not recliner) was broken when I purchased them. When I look at the part it appears that it is 87396-ed500 (its hard to read cause its caked with crap). When I search for this part number on google nothing comes up, and the local dealer could not find anything either. When he did a search by vehicle year for the vehicle i pulled them from he got a different part number that is not in stock anywhere in the US. Would anyone happen know know the part number? I can take a picture if no one knows what I am talking about. I really do not want to have to use vice grips all the time.

Sadly both of the other SL's in my local yard had the knob broken off by salvage jerks so I'm stuck at this moment before I put the seats in the car.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Look at section SE in the service manual.
To me, it looks like you can use a recline lever in place of the height adjust lever.

·
Registered
2007 Versa s hatch 6spd
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The service manual only listed 12 as the number which isn’t a part number. I thought the same thing but I checked at the junk yard and the screws are not exposed from the outside and they utilize a different mechanism. I ended up fabricating a knob with a piece of scrap metal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts