Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Car was flooded so not sure about electronics have to check how high water went but body is good. Make me a decent offer on something and its yours. I bought it for a few parts I needed for my versa. Located 10456. Thanks.

Have

Doors
Brake and suspension parts
Steering wheel
Airbags (have to check)
Hatch
Hood
Fenders
Front bumper
Bumper support front and rear
Radiator
Wheels (will need new tires)

Anything thats not listed ask and ill see if its salvageable. I want to scrap this thing soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Those are the pretty sturdy 15in alloys, by experience i recommend them

·
Registered
691 Posts
How much for steering wheel, does it have cruise control?

·
Registered
3 Posts
2007 parting out.

Iam looking for the driver side headlamp. and the plastic piece that cover the top of the radiator. if you have please contact with price 865-599-8812 thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Iam looking for the driver side headlamp. and the plastic piece that cover the top of the radiator. if you have please contact with price 865-599-8812 thanks
I think I have the plastic piece for the radiator ill get a picture to make sure we're talking about the same thing. The headlights were real dirty inside, I took them apart to clean them but the reflective chrome came off. Im guessing the lights are just good for someone looking to retro fit projectors or someone who needs the lens.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I called a junk yard and they told me they don't sell the TPMS sensor only, I would have to buy the wheel with the TPMS sensor installed, but there is no guarantee the TPMS sensor would work, and no refund...LOL

so I just drive it with the yellow light on

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I called a junk yard and they told me they don't sell the TPMS sensor only, I would have to buy the wheel with the TPMS sensor installed, but there is no warranty they TPMS sensor would work, and no refund...LOL

so I just drive it with the yellow light on
From what ive read nissan tpms sensors suck. They go bad easily and when you try to swap em onto another set of wheels they break.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
From what ive read nissan tpms sensors suck. They go bad easily and when you try to swap em onto another set of wheels they break.
yeah...maybe that's why they told me I had to buy the rim with the TPMS sensor installed because if they remove the TPMS sensor, it would break

autozone sells some, it says it will fit my nissan versa for 49.99 plus tax
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/Schrader-Tire-Pressure-Monitoring-Sensor/2007-Nissan-Datsun-Versa/_/N-jpqrtZ9gu3d?itemIdentifier=987045_717618_20205_58394
but I don't know if that would work, I would rather get me a new set of speakers or something for that much :sifone:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts