1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I got 42 more =( got her last year.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I got her in March 2012. I have 68 payments left. A long waaaay to go.
+ side... I have the Gold Preffered Warrenty for 72 months or 100,000 miles (which ever comes first). :woot: :thumb2: :woot:

*Peace* :blue flower:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Put 5k down on 13k, dropped 4k this month... Will pay off by the end of the year, bought this April.
Lucky you, but also smart. :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Lucky you, but also smart. :thumb2:
Really it depends on the interest rate he has on his loan. I could pay mine off, but I have 0.9% financing. I have my money in a high interest savings account making 2.5% interest. So in the long run its better for me to just leave the money in the account and let them take their monthly payments :thumb2:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
my last monthly payment will be May 2013, at three years since purchase

·
Registered
130 Posts
got it as my first car that is actually mine in feb, bank of dad gave me an interest free loan, now just started paying off 1k/month until jan! haha

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had 72 month loan ILMV. I pay 255 month. When its paid off I will keep driving it and put what was the payments to car into the mortgage until car poops. Which might be long time cuz I hav low miles already.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
^^^ How many miles does it have?

My last payment is supposed to be June 2015 but I owe like $5,200 so trying to have it paid off within the next year. Payment is $150. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.