Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woot just got my taxes done and I am getting enough back to pay the versa off and have a little spednign money.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
congrats man!! think about that extra money you now keep in the bank or do whatever you're now FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :thumb2:

:woot::multi::banana::sifone::patriot::cheers2:
:jumping::party::hurray::party::party::party: :party:

Good job!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Congrats man

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Congrats, how bout you pay mine off with your next tax refund lmao jk. Enjoy the extra spending cash now, god knows I would lol.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
^^hahaha. I got enough back to pay for some parts I've had my eye on for awhile now, but I'm not sure if I will actually use it on that or if I will invest in something else. I'm thinking about doing a bunch of small things rather than a couple big things.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I also be joining the "paying off the Versa" club in a month or two. Can't wait! :)
Hurray!!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:
one more member paying the nissan versa off!! :thumb2:

we could pay the versa off, but we are paying off small stuff first like credit cards. Good bye walmart card and good bye khols charge card so we'll have no credit cards for 2012. that's a little bit of freedom we will pay cash or debit when buying clothes and stuff. that 8 dollar interest can be used for netflix or something more fun, all we will have is house payment, nissan versa payment, full coverage car insurance, utilities, and doctor bills, I have a high deductible so I still owe quite a bit but they don't charge interest and that's a good thing LOL :woot:

sorry, kinda went off subject :Angel_anim:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Well if my wife has anything to do with it there wont be extra cash
I feel your pain man lol. Wives can be brutal when it comes to car stuff, except frenchychan she's pretty cool lol :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Congrats! Great feeling eh?

While I have the money to pay it off right now, I decided its better to keep saving, since my finance rate was only 0.9%. So I keep putting money away each month in a high interest savings account and the interest actually covers the car payment.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I was thinking of this too but with only 14 payments left, and at 0.9% interest it's better to bank the money and earn interest. Gotta love the tax free savings account here :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
I was thinking of this too but with only 14 payments left, and at 0.9% interest it's better to bank the money and earn interest. Gotta love the tax free savings account here :)
28 payments left. Still it could be worse. I could be paying off a car I don't like. Almost happened.:blue flower:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Congrats!:) Seventeen payments to go:( Half way there:)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I got 60 more payments left :( But my car is still new, only 8 months old. My versa would be working on 3 years coming up, and id have 1 year left. But hey, this are the risks and chances we take in life. I think thats why I trade in every 2 years. If im gonna have a payment, it mine as well be new. Im hoping to pay this one, and keep it, and buy an SUV as my 2nd car, ;) but thats gonna be quite a few years, and if I dont trade in again, but autotrader.com and nissanusa.com seem to be the devil on my shoulders, lol!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts