Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Greetings, been a member on the "other" forum for years. I have a 07' silver Versa S. Had it since may 07, about 56k on it now, no issues so far! I'll post some pics later on, i've done a bit of mods...

-17s
-tanabes
-aem cai
-double din pioneer touchscreen

bunch of other little things, seat covers/visors/headlight bulbs/led plate lights/hatch bumper protector/caliper paint/etc etc

so, greetings! :sifone:

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome! Get some pics up!

Which pioneer DD you get? I wanted the avic 700bt or something like like. I never got it though :(

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Welcome!!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

the model is...AVH-P4000DVD

thats an old pic

its almost 2 years old now. no nav in it, i have my garmin for that, just for dvd mp3 discs and plays divx :love2:

edit: i'll post some pics of the car and what not later on today/nite, should be washing it up this afternoon

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
ok pic time...iphone pics anyway lol heres a few of the inside/out bits

oh and btw, i run a business out of the versa so the back 3 windows have graphics on it so edited out...

i also have an AEM silver cai but we all know what those look like...

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Looking good! Dam I really want a double din screen there now! No power locks or alarm in my car so might not be the best idea.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
yeah, i bought em' recently as a present since i just paid off the car a month ago lol

i like em' so far.
Bet they last better then the POS OEM all weather mats. My driver mat didn't even last one year. There is a hole where my heel rests and the entire outside ring that keeps water on the mat has seperated. Total garbage.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Bet they last better then the POS OEM all weather mats. My driver mat didn't even last one year. There is a hole where my heel rests and the entire outside ring that keeps water on the mat has seperated. Total garbage.
At least urs lasted a yr. I bought some weather mats from walmart, and didnt even last 5 months. I put the originals back in, and put clear mats over them. Works for me!!! lol

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
At least urs lasted a yr. I bought some weather mats from walmart, and didnt even last 5 months. I put the originals back in, and put clear mats over them. Works for me!!! lol
I do the same thing. My original Versa carpets are always in the car but in the winter I have thick clear mats over them to protect them, and in the summer my HK mats go over the carpets.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
damn before i just had some cheapie black walmart ones i've had for about 4 years.

they just lost all grip so they slide around too much.

the hexomat's are like 50$~ for the front two.
Ya that's kind of expensive, but hopefully they last.

My HK ones cost me about $80 CDN for the entire set.
My clear ones for the winter were $20 CDN for the entire set. They are just there to protect the carpets in the winter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.