Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Versa Note
10 Posts
The issue with making swap mounts like that is this: The engine mounts are arguably the easiest part of that swap to do. In order to get the MR16DDT to work with the oem ecu and cluster set-up, you have to swap in all of the wiring as well. Which means getting your hands on basically the front cut of a juke. The number of people that would even attempt that swap is MAYBE 1 a year, and if you are attempting a swap like that then you have the knowledge and ability to make up your own parts.

It is a good idea for sure, but the cost of getting a versa, pulling the engine out, then doing a mock swap just to make a couple of mounts would take several dozen mount kits sales to justify it. I have sold 1 cat delete pipe so far for the Versa, and that's with about $2000 invested into the time/materials to develop it and prepare to make them (Ordering custom cnc cut flanges, custom reducers, ect.). So at this point I am extremely nervous about making any more time/resource dependent parts for the car until some of what I already have made up sells.

What you have to realize is i am a VERY small operation. I am 1.5 people (I have someone who comes in 1-2 days a week to help out) who has to do: In shop builds (there are three cars here right now), fabrication of parts for the website, manufacturing of poly parts for the website, parts development, CAD, prototyping, email response, account handling, website operations, sales, and customer service/support. @GameBoyKolor was here for me to look at his car and he was probably shocked at how small I am compared to what I offer.
I see what you're saying. I learn more everyday so this tidbit of info was very helpful.

As far as sales go, I believe a large part of it lies in not only how fresh you are to the Note scene but also because much of the second gen Note owners have come to terms with the fact that everyone gives 0 f*cks about the second gen and instead poured their heart out into the first gen. This forum is most definitely not a hotspot for sales. I suggest talking to @e12noteclub on Instagram and other similar social media pages about possibly promotion or exposure of your business. The Instagram page I linked in particular is honestly very active and I see plenty of unique builds using what they can to make their second gen better.
The second gen definitely doesn't have nearly as much of a fanbase as the first gen but that's not to say it doesn't exist. Looking for cheaper promos among Nissan / Note pages (if you aren't familiar with that side of it all) will definitely boost sales.
But do understand that the Note community is very very small, moreso with the second gens (as mentioned). Again, nobody knows where to look or if they should look at all because it's been 7 years and all of about 4 companies have given us parts and 2 of them are in Japan with insane import fees.

I do appreciate your hard work trying to commit to this while working essentially alone. I'll be on the lookout for any opportunities of promotion and see if there's anything I can do for you; I'd love to see your business grow and see where it can take you.

And with my so dutifully promised cat-delete order..I'm waiting on payday which isn't until next week. Which even then is risky because I've barely worked recently and I do need a bit of living money. But I'll get there eventually.

Thanks!

Edit: Where respect is due to my other car owners, I think learning about the E12 community and their preferred mods would give you insight on what would sell and what wouldn't. The taste of many other E12 owners is very...eh..such being prominent heavily on @e12noteclub's page. Very few people are going to be driving their Note and begin thinking about if the torque mounts aren't strong enough, or how good the control arms are at being steady (no disrespect at all by the way, just putting myself in the mindset of the average E12 Note fan. There are a [few] dozen of us more serious Note fans that..have taste?..that do appreciate these parts, but a lot of the community is worried about how to make colorful headlights). I hate saying "I think" because it is YOUR business but there's no doubt in that offering something "out of your comfort zone" might also reap rewards. By this I mean something simple like a muffler swap kit: a mod that probably everyone who owns a car does. It's about $60 worth of parts ($30 of it being the muffler of choice), which you could turn into a $100-$120 sale by say replacing the clamp-hanger combo with a welded hanger, or getting rid of the clamps entirely and welding the adapter to fit and turning a $30 muffler and $5 adapter into a $100+ sale...surely that'd bring in some revenue to assist in keeping stable inventory of the more serious parts side, being the cat delete and the torque mounts and all that.

Edit2 (god I hope you see these before a reply otherwise I'll look like an idiot): I also see you sell the Injen intake. I'm not sure if you profit from that because I just don't know if it's like some dropshipping scenario or if you're just being a middleman for the part but on the off chance that you are profiting significantly off it, I can link you to other parts that you could plug on the site. This would create a single-website hub for E12 aftermarket parts that also feature your own bits. Things like the Tanabe strut bar or the Tanabe lowering springs seem to be other popular mods around the same price of the Injen intake. Do educate me if that's not at all how selling the Injen goes though, this stuff interests me as much as I pester you about it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
woah that was a lot hahaha

I do not use most major social media (personal choice for my mental health), so I rely on word of mouth most of the time and google ads. Which works fine.

I have looked into doing a muffler kit, but I only use vibrant performance fabrication products, as they tend to last forever, and a small muffler from them usually goes for $150+ my cost at wholesale, so by the time I make a jig, get the materials, and do a test fit, and do the 3-4 hours of hand tig welding; you are looking at having to sell them for north of $300 to justify it. If I used a cheap muffler that would only last a few years I could do it cheaper, but that is not how I like to do business. If there was enough interested at the ~$300 price point I would be willing to make a prototype and try and sell the.

As for the intake: I am part of a parts network that gives me access to certain brands at wholesale. Most of it is drop-ship ready, but some of it I have to keep inventory of. I spend a few hours a week cross checking part fitment and adding parts to the website, but I do not add everything, as I will not sell a product if I personally do not think it is good for the car. Things like lowering springs are a good example of what I try to avoid selling, as they tend to cause more issues long term for the customer then they are worth, and since I have a reputation based business, I don't need a customer installing them, blowing out their shocks/struts two months later, then blaming me for selling it to them (This has actually happened before).

As for the profit on something like the intake: It is very small haha. Due to a sales contract I have signed I cannot disclose exactly what it is, but I have to sell at a MAP, or minimum advertised price, according to what the manufacturer dictates. Any time you go on amazon or Ebay and see someone selling something name brand for less than any legitimate site like mine or MAPerformance for example, they are breaking that contract and selling the part illegally. Places like those are actually the reason it is so hard for small performance shops to remain in business and why larger ones do not invest time and energy into niche markets. Same idea for parts rip-offs. My CVT cooler kit for the juke is a perfect example of that. I use OEM parts and genuine Hayden coolers in that kit. I sell it for a small margin. Last year a chinese company on ebay started offering the same exact kit for 1/4 what I sell mine for. I had someone come in that bought the kit, and I looked at it. Bad castings in the aluminum and a no-name cooler are what you get. But people want cheap, not good, and you cannot have both when it comes to car parts.

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Versa Note
10 Posts
woah that was a lot hahaha

I do not use most major social media (personal choice for my mental health), so I rely on word of mouth most of the time and google ads. Which works fine.

I have looked into doing a muffler kit, but I only use vibrant performance fabrication products, as they tend to last forever, and a small muffler from them usually goes for $150+ my cost at wholesale, so by the time I make a jig, get the materials, and do a test fit, and do the 3-4 hours of hand tig welding; you are looking at having to sell them for north of $300 to justify it. If I used a cheap muffler that would only last a few years I could do it cheaper, but that is not how I like to do business. If there was enough interested at the ~$300 price point I would be willing to make a prototype and try and sell the.

As for the intake: I am part of a parts network that gives me access to certain brands at wholesale. Most of it is drop-ship ready, but some of it I have to keep inventory of. I spend a few hours a week cross checking part fitment and adding parts to the website, but I do not add everything, as I will not sell a product if I personally do not think it is good for the car. Things like lowering springs are a good example of what I try to avoid selling, as they tend to cause more issues long term for the customer then they are worth, and since I have a reputation based business, I don't need a customer installing them, blowing out their shocks/struts two months later, then blaming me for selling it to them (This has actually happened before).

As for the profit on something like the intake: It is very small haha. Due to a sales contract I have signed I cannot disclose exactly what it is, but I have to sell at a MAP, or minimum advertised price, according to what the manufacturer dictates. Any time you go on amazon or Ebay and see someone selling something name brand for less than any legitimate site like mine or MAPerformance for example, they are breaking that contract and selling the part illegally. Places like those are actually the reason it is so hard for small performance shops to remain in business and why larger ones do not invest time and energy into niche markets. Same idea for parts rip-offs. My CVT cooler kit for the juke is a perfect example of that. I use OEM parts and genuine Hayden coolers in that kit. I sell it for a small margin. Last year a chinese company on ebay started offering the same exact kit for 1/4 what I sell mine for. I had someone come in that bought the kit, and I looked at it. Bad castings in the aluminum and a no-name cooler are what you get. But people want cheap, not good, and you cannot have both when it comes to car parts.
Totally understand where you're coming from. If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to handle a social media persona for you and try to promote business with some of the Note pages I found (I dug into more specifically on Instagram and apparently nobody who drives a Note speaks English), or even go outside of solely Notes and try and touch base with any Juke/B17 Sentra pages aswell (such a shame the B15 doesn't have a giant fanbase, it has such good potential. My buddy drives one and it's tempting to buy it off him and go ham on it, some real beauts came out of that gen), possibly even specific owners I've had my eyes on that take it to the next level..I found one that's already turbocharged, but he also doesn't speak English. Praying that such pages are a little lenient towards promoting aftermarket support for their page's car, I'd be equally as happy to cover costs out of my pocket.

And ah, that's interesting. I figured there was some kind of connection between manufacturer and distributor but I wasn't entirely sure how it worked.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Totally understand where you're coming from. If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to handle a social media persona for you and try to promote business with some of the Note pages I found (I dug into more specifically on Instagram and apparently nobody who drives a Note speaks English), or even go outside of solely Notes and try and touch base with any Juke/B17 Sentra pages aswell (such a shame the B15 doesn't have a giant fanbase, it has such good potential. My buddy drives one and it's tempting to buy it off him and go ham on it, some real beauts came out of that gen), possibly even specific owners I've had my eyes on that take it to the next level..I found one that's already turbocharged, but he also doesn't speak English. Praying that such pages are a little lenient towards promoting aftermarket support for their page's car, I'd be equally as happy to cover costs out of my pocket.

And ah, that's interesting. I figured there was some kind of connection between manufacturer and distributor but I wasn't entirely sure how it worked.
I appreciate the offer, but I really don't need any promotion on Juke and sentra pages. And when I do I prefer to directly handle it. I have plenty of orders coming in from them and have very good friends that are in there. I find that facebook groups are never a good place to advertise. Everyone has an opinion and you get more negative reaction than positive. I have not been active on there in near a year and it has not effected my business at all. Word of mouth and parts lists are the best form of advertising. I usually shy away from forums as well, but I figured this would be a good place to just get the ball rolling.

I used to own a 400 horsepower b15 specv and am still fairly active in the b15 community. I just did a turbo install on one not that long ago for someone. I have a built qr25 sitting in my storage garage that will handle 350-400 horsepower that I built and never ended up using.

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Versa Note
10 Posts
I appreciate the offer, but I really don't need any promotion on Juke and sentra pages. And when I do I prefer to directly handle it. I have plenty of orders coming in from them and have very good friends that are in there. I find that facebook groups are never a good place to advertise. Everyone has an opinion and you get more negative reaction than positive. I have not been active on there in near a year and it has not effected my business at all. Word of mouth and parts lists are the best form of advertising. I usually shy away from forums as well, but I figured this would be a good place to just get the ball rolling.

I used to own a 400 horsepower b15 specv and am still fairly active in the b15 community. I just did a turbo install on one not that long ago for someone. I have a built qr25 sitting in my storage garage that will handle 350-400 horsepower that I built and never ended up using.
That b15 is interesting. My friend has a '00 (so obv not spec-v) but the Pick n Pull by me has a Spec V w the QR25 and tranny still on. Unfortunately it's his only car and it's worth maybe $3000 rn (engine is slowly giving up. First his battery went out, then the alternator fried like two days later, then the mechanics screwed up the belt and it gave me a scare because it sounded all too close to rod knock. also has an exhaust leak but that's not really a problem he just won't bother to go nab the spec-v exhaust from said Pick n Pull) and I'd feel a little dirty giving him only $3000 to buy a "better" condition car.
One of the builds that inspired me was a Procharged QR25 (?) one.
In typical me fashion I like to imagine the extremes and kinda see a turbo'd and supercharged engine but I don't know how much the engine would like that.. I'd probably have more luck attempting that with a SR20 than the QR. Regardless the B15 as a whole is a highly underappreciated piece of art and I wish it had some more recognition.
You got any pics of your old B15?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
You can't just swap a qr into a non-qr car. You need all the of the wiring, the subframe cross member, the ecu, and in some cases the NATS system to swap. and thats not even getting into making the PS work and AC.

Procharged QR's are cool, but very power limited. They havent sold the kit for them since I was in highschool 11 years ago. You cant even buy the hardware either. A used kit just sold a few months ago on a b15 forum for $5000, which is more than it was worth when new.

A turbo qr with a good tune will handle 275 horsepower easy, but anything more than 8psi and the rods bend like nothing. Issue is you need to turbo a 04+ specv, because the 02-03 ones cannot be flash tuned which really limits what you can do. 2006 specv's are the best ones to turbo, as they are the first year to use a true wideband system, which makes tuning a LOT more reliable and easier to do. Mine was an 04. So, datalogging the AFR was a pain.

The NA sr20de and the SR20DET are not the same engines. The block and head castings are the same and that is about where the similarities end so boosting one is not as easy as it sounds, especially since the US spec SR20 sentra's don'tt have any way to tune the ecu and would require a stand-alone.

I have some printed photos of mine, but i don't think I have any digital. They all went away when I shut off my social media lol It was hella ricer when I first built it. Big body kit, slammed custom black and red paint job. Won a World Of Wheels show in ~2011 in Boston. After that it was turned into a track car. Gutted, racing seats, harness's, more power, made the body kit functional. Then I stripped it 4-5 years ago and sold the chassis and turbo kit to someone local. He did an engine swap to it and it still ripping it around today lol

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Versa S sedan
61 Posts
$250 for a "custom" aluminum catch can with no baffle, standard fuel tubing and regular hose clamps? Not even braided lines and AN fittings at least? I bought a Mishimoto can that's 10x better than that for a fraction of the price. OEM lower control arms with "boxed" frames (completely structurally useless on these small LCAs, prove me wrong) for more than THREE TIMES MSRP of the original LCAs? NOTHING else changed, ball joint and everything else stock? F*ck that. Your CVT cooler costs less than the basic ass catch can. Trying to unironically sell a "cat delete" pipe online (watch out EPA), on a engine platform where the catalytic converter is necessary for proper AFR without a tune? Or at least, you'll pop a CEL and need an 02 spacer. I could go on...

Do you guys do any research before falling head over heels into thin air anymore? Rhetorical question.
Wake. Up.

You fan boys do you, but I have yet to see any promising results from this alleged R A P I S T (you heard me right, click HERE in case you forgot how to use the internet) that would ever earn my hard earned dollar for this platform! Nor will I sit around and wait for it. All I see is another automotive pseudoscientist that probably deleted all his social media after someone called him out on an automotive topic, or maybe it was because of the rape? Not sure. Either way, what kind of person sells automotive parts to the community he abandoned? Why did he abandon it? Ask yourself.

Here's a clip from one of his once loyal friends over in the Juke forums HERE, and I quote:

@pboglio
Holy......sh!!t. This is sad man, for the kids affected. Never would in a million years guessed this. Sorry guys, this person is done done. Don’t want to hear about how great this or that for the community as I’ve heard in the past. That was what I noticed about Matt, a lot of self promotion in the name of helping out the community.

Those things were done to serve the vanity of one person. I know he did some cool things with a Juke, but any good is completely obliterated now.

The car industry promotes a lot of these types of people with ego problems, and I called it right with all the Facebook and YouTube worshipping ****. I know this is the current generation of Facebook/youtube but it does promote a very self indulging mentality. The lack of forum involvement tells me all I need to know. A little ego isn’t a bad thing, but the emotional and depression issues where a serious indicator, the self serving YouTube posts about internet cruelty and bullying.......f..cking joke man. Clearly a deranged person.

Please don’t say what we will do without this person? He made f..cking downpipes for a living. There is a specific reason I didn’t buy from him.......the quality of many of the parts. I watched, as he ruined one CVT car after another, including his own. Just to get YouTube views. How about doing a build that didn’t blow up a customers car. That kind of crap is what was pissing me off.

Sorry for the rant, I’m not losing one ounce of sleep over this scum bag, but if you all want to cry over this then feel free.

Moving on.
Is this all the Versa community does anymore, drool desperately at the mouth over overpriced, not even somewhat promising "performance" parts?
Don't be desperate. If your car actually matters enough for you to want to install these "mods", then so should waiting for quality parts. Rant over.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Good thing the forums here aren't chock full of this dude's garbage vids to make people feel like they'd actually be missing something when he inevitably ghosts everyone.
mic drop

...I have some printed photos of mine, but i don't think I have any digital. They all went away when I shut off my social media lol It was hella ricer when I first built it. Big body kit, slammed custom black and red paint job. Won a World Of Wheels show in ~2011 in Boston. After that it was turned into a track car. Gutted, racing seats, harness's, more power, made the body kit functional. Then I stripped it 4-5 years ago and sold the chassis and turbo kit to someone local. He did an engine swap to it and it still ripping it around today lol
"Back in 1991 I saw a guy driving down the road who owned one."

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
First off: I will not discuss legal proceeding online. What you see in the "news" is one half of a story taken very far out of context with the intent of selling views. I spend every day working to make my life and the life of my wife and child better and that is all that matters. I will not speak on this again, as no one here knows me, knows what really happened, or knows what is going to happen.

Second off: I am still fully active in the Juke community. I still develop and am developing parts for them. I have released several bushing upgrades of my own design for them over the past few months. I have 4 Jukes currently at my garage from across the country that are getting built for various uses and still support any Juke owner that comes to me with a question, in fact someone from 4-5 hours away from Jukeforums was here last week for a custom parts job who posted about it on jukeforums. I have been on Juke forums and answered several questions people may have and receive messages and emails from that forum on a regular basis. Am I as active as I once was? No. But that has nothing to do with what is going on, and has everything to do with the fact that my family and my business require my attention more than a website. Also: Juke forums and various other social media groups account for MAYBE 1-3% of my sales and contact with customers. Social media pages like this really do not change business for me. Most of my business is done in person with the cars I work on every day in the garage. The online sales portion of my business is only a small fraction of what I do every day. Local performance shops contract me to do their fabrication work for them, and that takes up a majority of my time.

Thirdly: My oil catch cans are baffled and function perfectly. I just emptied one on a local customers car two weeks ago that was full of fluids. If you disagree with the price, that is your right in a capitalist society. But they sell fairly well and do actually have quite a bit of engineering behind them. I have them installed on both my wifes Altima and my personal Juke and Skyline. As for the cat delete: The cats do not effect air fuel ratio in such a manner that the factory wideband system cannot compensate for the change in back pressure. As a former AA Nissan technician who did a LOT of diagnostic work, I can tell you that removing the cats has no detrimental effect on the engines health and operation. Will you gain any power from removing them? A small bump in low end torque should happen, but the ECU typically will adjust the tune to ensure it operates within a set of parameters, that is what it is designed to do to keep te engine safe. As for you EPA comment, at checkout, all customers are reminded that these parts are for off-road use only and will not pass state or federal emissions and they are installing them at their own risk. The SAME warning large companies like COBB and Injen have. My parts quality is something I am quite proud of. It is not every day that a company selling hand-made parts to a niche community expands out to other communities. And that was my goal by coming here, to offer a niche community that will never be seen by the big guys, an option to buy performance parts for their cars if they so choose. I have cars driving around locally that have had my parts on their cars for many years and hundreds of thousands of miles without issue, and when there is a legitimate issue, I rectify it. But the day to day operation of my business is no more your concern than that of Pepsi's.

Fourth(ly): Boxed control arms: Nissans steel control arm design suffers from failure quite often, which results in the control arm quite literally snapping off at or near the the ball joint, which is the narrowest point on the control arm. This occurs because the way the arm is shaped allows slight twisting when the bushings are either compressed or the shock is very sudden. Steel does not like to twist. Boxing in chassis components is a common practice. By creating a boxed component you remove the steels ability to twist, and by doing so move the force that would cause a twist to another component; in this case the bushings. Which is why on my boxed control arms the bushings are left stock. Make the bushings too stiff and you can have bushing failure or ball joint failure. On a race car that only sees a few dozen miles of hard driving every few months, a solid control arm bushing would be fine in this case, that is what is needed for that situation. For the every day person who just wants a little more consistency in their suspension, solid bushings aren't the greatest thing. With the juke/sentra boxed control arms that I offer, I do offer powerflex control arm bushings for those who want the stiffer bushings, and I am currently working with powerflex to get control arm bushings designed for the Versa as well, they just take time. And as I said before: have an issue with the price? That is fine, you can. Just don't buy the parts. These boxed control arms take several hours each to make and I have bills to pay just like everyone else.

Fifth: I would never sell or make a part that I, myself, would not install on my own vehicle. I have a pile of parts I have designed and prototyped that either; A. did not perform as designed or B. did not meet my expectations and therefore where thrown into the scrap pile or written off as a loss. As I said to @GameBoyKolor when he was here a few weeks ago: If I had my own versa I would be modifying it for testing. But I don't. What I do have is the current gen altima and a juke, which both receive ANY part I make before the public does. Every part I sell for the altima for example: has been on my wifes car for months now without issue. In fact her catch can was just emptied a few weeks ago when I did her oil change, and it had a large amount of fluid in it.

Sixth: The person you quoted on Jukeforums is not one of my friends, nor has he ever been, in fact there are 5-6 people I have met through that forums that are truly my friends and I speak to either daily or fairly often, and there are a ton of other people on there that I talk to strictly about Jukes and freely offer them my help when they ask for it, but that individual is not one of them. My work speaks for itself, the bounds I have helped people push in the Jukes speaks for itself. The cars I build but don't brag about online, speak for themselves. The fact that people are willing to drive 8-9 hours just to have me install a part speaks for itself. The fact that my family and friends are standing here supporting me still speaks for itself.

Finally: Next time you want to harass me through my websites chat feature, please don't. I do actually have someone who works with me occasionally and also answers those messages when I am not able to, and sometimes I have my wife help me as well. It is immature and does nothing except show that you have nothing better to do with your life.

what was the term you used? oh yea. Mic Drop

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah sure whatever bud. I'm not reading that rats nest essay and I already know what went down in the Juke forum, but you keep fabricating your life like you do those car parts.

The guy I quoted wasn't a friend, Shocker.

·
Registered
5 Posts
His parts over on the Juke forum were sh*t, anyway...don't feel like the Versa community will be missing out.

"First off: I will not discuss legal proceeding online. What you see in the "news" is one half of a story taken very far out of context with the intent of selling views."

^^ I BET YOU DON'T. 100% bullsh*t...

That's why you deleted all your content from the Juke forum, deleted all your SoCiAL mEDiA, and locked your YouTube comments. You wanted to hide the truth, and you wanted to hide from everyone ripping you a new asshole online like they should. Now you're on another Nissan platform forum trying to reel in more customers/victims? Absolutely pathetic.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Nothing has been deleted from Jukeforums. In fact all my posts are on there. My choice to leave social media was a long time coming, if you ask anyone close to me there are several reasons I left. At the end of the day social media is a small piece of what contributes to business. As for my youtube not having comments: I am now using youtube only as a platform for parts installs and demonstrations. I have no need for a comments section. I uploaded my old videos because some people find the information in them useful for working on their cars. I do not make money off them, and give the information for free.

It is very strange though: if my parts are so bad, why am I continuing to get dozens of repeat sales every month and get builds dropped off for work nearly weekly?

I came onto this forum to start producing parts for another platform. Yes. And I will continue to do so. I have someone with a versa coming to my shop today for a install in fact. I continue to support the juke community in my fullest ability still as well. I developed a new component for those cars less than a week ago. There is a lot of "He abandoned the community" floating around because I left social media. But, here I am. Still working. Still pushing the limits with my little team. Social media is a poison, ruining our society. A majority of the people around me have left it. People leave it every day.

And in your excellently photoshopped picture has a very key word in it. Accused. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. Again, only one side of the story is in this news article. I will have my day in court. For the time being. I am home with my family, who fully support me, and I am working to make my life better. If you want any further comment on the case you can reach out to my attorney.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sounds like the same bullshit. You're just trying to hide who you are bud, no one believes you but you keep rambling..

I'll post these links again every time you reply if I have to idc. You're not gonna bury this thread or cover up the fact you're a rapist who was let out of prison ONLY due to Coronavirus. Get mad all you want, should've kept it in your pants then.

I don't argue with idiot pedophiles. With that shit, it's guilty until proven innocent regardless of the law. If I see no results, I don't have to ask any questions about your "business". Now you're a meme.

Sent from my Samsung S10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 Nissan Juke awd cvt
3 Posts
Sounds like the same bullshit. You're just trying to hide who you are bud, no one believes you but you keep rambling..

I'll post these links again every time you reply if I have to idc. You're not gonna bury this thread or cover up the fact you're a rapist who was let out of prison ONLY due to Coronavirus. Get mad all you want, should've kept it in your pants then.

I don't argue with idiot pedophiles. With that shit, it's guilty until proven innocent regardless of the law. If I see no results, I don't have to ask any questions about your "business". Now you're a meme.

Look man, I've known Matt for over two years. I live 20 minutes from his garage, so I'm over there often. Me and a handful of people on these forums know him that well, and we all know that he is a genuine, honest, trust-worthy person. All you are doing is showing off that you can pull off a google search. Like he said, there are two sides to every story. And you are wrong: It is always innocent until proven guilty!!

This forum is for cars and about cars only. Fact is FastReligion is the only place you can get performance parts for your😂 versa s 😂, so if you don't like the salesman, make them your damn self!

I have had Matt install his prototypes on my car as well as parts that he has been making for a while, his craftsmanship is unparalleled to any other manufacturer. I've seen him painstakingly measure and calculate to insure he has the most precise blueprints for his designs. I've observed him collaborate with machine shops for HOURS on the phone to be certain every detail of a job is considered and understood by both parties.

I have had other local shops work on my car before I met Matt, I have owned my Juke for over 7 years. I don't trust anyone but him to work on my car. He has pointed out blunder after blunder made by those other shops to the point were I am embarrassed I ever took my car there.

You should be fucking grateful he is branching out his business to start making parts for versas! Who the f else would touch them?

·
Registered
61 Posts
"Only place" for parts LMAO. There are tons of manufacturers for the Versa, nay I remind you new guys it's still in production (unlike the Juke). UltraRacing, J2 Engineering/DNA Motoring, BC Racing, Siberian, Action Clutch, Megan, NGK, VMS, Super Circuit, Jay Motorsport, PowerStop, StopTech, EBC, the list goes ON, and they all make numerous performance parts for the Versa models, 1st through 3rd gens. Even Tomei and Nismo offer Almera N17 or Note E12 body panels that are compatible, we just have to fork over shipping from overseas. There are members who fabricated their own intakes and numerous other parts from scratch in here, we're not stupid. I'm a CNC machinist myself and I'm not here to gloat on myself for four f*cking paragraphs.

These cars are 109hp (crank) 1.6L Renault-built NA economy cars with plastic intake manifolds, piston slap and lifter tick. Most who want any "performance" out of these cars start with an engine swap before ever touching the HR. It's a waste of time. The "S" on my sig stands for a trim level, I'm sorry that a single letter from the alphabet is so confusing. It's usually good to see development in any car platform, but "Lucky" or "fortunate" wouldn't be the word I'd use here. I don't care how close you both are or that he lives down the road from you. The banter means nothing and proves nothing, plain and simple.

I've watched the YouTube "product videos", I've seen the website, the parts, the welds, I've witnessed one of the Juke parts for myself IRL and I wouldn't put "quality" in the same sentence. I've seen the mistakes, the reviews from other Juke owners and some that never received their items (or a refund). If Matt has nothing to hide, he sure is hiding an awful lot. Innocent/guilty or not, you're ringing on deaf ears until that court date happens. I don't need "Google" to figure that out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well if it isn't Angela lol, the only other person who sucks Matt's d*ck harder than he does himself. Is the whole old Juke forum driving Versas now? Lmfao. How's the AWD slushbox "build" coming?

Neither of you are trustworthy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make downpipes for a slow-ass FWD SUV. Waiting for that court date.

·
Registered
2011 Nissan Juke awd cvt
3 Posts
"Only place" for parts LMAO. There are tons of manufacturers for the Versa, nay I remind you new guys it's still in production (unlike the Juke). UltraRacing, J2 Engineering/DNA Motoring, BC Racing, Siberian, Action Clutch, Megan, NGK, VMS, Super Circuit, Jay Motorsport, PowerStop, StopTech, EBC, the list goes ON, and they all make numerous performance parts for the Versa models, 1st through 3rd gens. Even Tomei and Nismo offer Almera N17 or Note E12 body panels that are compatible, we just have to fork over shipping from overseas. There are members who fabricated their own intakes and numerous other parts from scratch in here, we're not stupid. I'm a CNC machinist myself and I'm not here to gloat on myself for four f*cking paragraphs.

These cars are 109hp (crank) 1.6L Renault-built NA economy cars with plastic intake manifolds, piston slap and lifter tick. Most who want any "performance" out of these cars start with an engine swap before ever touching the HR. It's a waste of time. The "S" on my sig stands for a trim level, I'm sorry that a single letter from the alphabet is so confusing. It's usually good to see development in any car platform, but "Lucky" or "fortunate" wouldn't be the word I'd use here. I don't care how close you both are or that he lives down the road from you. The banter means nothing and proves nothing, plain and simple.

I've watched the YouTube "product videos", I've seen the website, the parts, the welds, I've witnessed one of the Juke parts for myself IRL and I wouldn't put "quality" in the same sentence. I've seen the mistakes, the reviews from other Juke owners and some that never received their items (or a refund). If Matt has nothing to hide, he sure is hiding an awful lot. Innocent/guilty or not, you're ringing on deaf ears until that court date happens. I don't need "Google" to figure that out.

CNC Machinist? You sure you're not a comedian? Because you're f-in hilarious!

Like I don't know the "s stands for trim level" ? How you liking that base model? Oh, I guess your really do like it, since it makes a whopping 109 hp :eek:

NGK, EBC, BC...Seriously? Spark plugs, brake pads, and coilovers are not performance parts :ROFLMAO:

Think whatever you want, I stand by my comments.

Why don't you just get a life and make your own parts instead of ripping on someone who your not interested in buying parts for?

·
Registered
2011 Nissan Juke awd cvt
3 Posts
Well if it isn't Angela lol, the only other person who sucks Matt's d*ck harder than he does himself. Is the whole old Juke forum driving Versas now? Lmfao. How's the AWD slushbox "build" coming?

Neither of you are trustworthy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make downpipes for a slow-ass FWD SUV. Waiting for that court date.

Hey man, how are you?

no slushbox here, I don't know where you get that from? What hp you running?

You're another one who needs a life. Mind your own

·
Registered
61 Posts
You must not know who I am, but that's a good thing. I don't mess with the HR16 or the MR16 in these cars, I'm building an SR20. All I needed was a shell. So you're right, I should just sit back and watch you two embarrass yourselves. In the end, if I ever get around to making parts for these models it won't take much to surpass FRe's level of "quality".

Just because your discontinued Pukes made you want to expand your rapist automobile horizons, doesn't mean this forum was just going to eat up your sh*t hook line and sinker.

Almost forgot, one more time for the newbies:

"Spark plugs, brake pads and coilovers" are still better quality than the shit welded OEM parts and downpipes I see. If you actually researched any of those other brands I listed, you'd see there's far more parts available than just "spark plugs and coilovers", but I'm done giving you the benefit of the doubt there. All platforms take time for new vendors to arise, though most of them haven't already blown up a few cars in their first few years. The fact you think a CVT can handle "performance" is laughable.

I could do this all week.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts