Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all! Just thought i'd show a little sneak peak from our photoshoot last night. Stay tuned for our upcoming blog on NissanRaceShop.com. Project Note 2.0

Scott

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks very good. What size are the wheels?
They are Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels. 17x7 +38

I'm a dealer...let me know as i'd be happy to get you awesome pricing on a set! ;)

Scott

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Thanks. Im pretty happy with my wheels for now but in the future I would like something less wide. I like how those sit in comparison to the fenders.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Scott,,Is that your personal car,,I didnt know,,hope my comment wasnt offensive,,I was just thinking it was a new car nissan was coming out with,,,like I said ,,I really like it,,what brand springs are you getting for it,,,are there alot of options ,,

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Scott,,Is that your personal car,,I didnt know,,hope my comment wasnt offensive,,I was just thinking it was a new car nissan was coming out with,,,like I said ,,I really like it,,what brand springs are you getting for it,,,are there alot of options ,,
LOL! no offense taken! it needs to be lowered! ;)

Springs just showed up this am! Hopefully i can find some time this weekend to install them.

I was torn between going springs (Tanabe) vs. going coilovers (BC Racing)...and my wallet decided springs would be best.

I'll be posting up a full review on them after install. We sell a lot of Tanabe springs so I didn't feel like i was taking a chance with these ;)

Tanabe NF210 Springs 2014 Nissan Versa Note | Nissan Race Shop

If anyone else is interested in a set of these...i'd be happy to offer special pricing for y'all ;)

Scott

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and yes, this is my personal car. We call it Project Note 2.0 because its actually my second Nissan Versa Note! I had the first one for a year (with CVT and beige interior) and then just traded it in for another one with Black Interior and Manual Transmission...This car is SO much more fun with a Manual!

·
Registered
27 Posts
They are good...I've had them on my 2011 Versa for about 3 years now and never had a problem with them and it handle so much better then stock,, I may be switching to coilovers in the near future,,I just wish my car was about another inch or so lower,,heres a pcture of my Versa

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are good...I've had them on my 2011 Versa for about 3 years now and never had a problem with them and it handle so much better then stock,, I may be switching to coilovers in the near future,,I just wish my car was about another inch or so lower,,heres a pcture of my Versa

That right there is a good stance...not too low..but low enough! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
It should look and ride alot better after being lowered. I had tein springs on my 2010 sedan and just upgraded to ksport coils. Love them. The car rides much better.

·
Registered
639 Posts
and yes, this is my personal car. We call it Project Note 2.0 because its actually my second Nissan Versa Note! I had the first one for a year (with CVT and beige interior) and then just traded it in for another one with Black Interior and Manual Transmission...This car is SO much more fun with a Manual!
did not know you traded in for a manual, i always thought the first one you had was a manual lol. in any case you will love the springs....not sure how much you've been following these boards since i saw you last, but my Note was the R&D car for all of Tanabe's parts, and believe me they do provide quite a significant increase in road feel and handling with those springs on the car. they still are a little on the soft side since they are the NF type springs which balance between comfort and handling, but overall i have been pretty impressed by them myself. let us know how you like them though, it's always helpful getting a second opinion on these products that are being released for our Note's :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It should look and ride alot better after being lowered. I had tein springs on my 2010 sedan and just upgraded to ksport coils. Love them. The car rides much better.
yes, running the KSport Version RR's on my race car...best bang for the buck coilovers on the market! I've raced on better...but not for the money!

did not know you traded in for a manual, i always thought the first one you had was a manual lol. in any case you will love the springs....not sure how much you've been following these boards since i saw you last, but my Note was the R&D car for all of Tanabe's parts, and believe me they do provide quite a significant increase in road feel and handling with those springs on the car. they still are a little on the soft side since they are the NF type springs which balance between comfort and handling, but overall i have been pretty impressed by them myself. let us know how you like them though, it's always helpful getting a second opinion on these products that are being released for our Note's :D
Yeah, i shoulda got the manual from the beginning! Totally different car! ;) Once i have them installed, i'll be posting a blog with complete write up with all of my most recent mods.

·
Registered
639 Posts
yes, running the KSport Version RR's on my race car...best bang for the buck coilovers on the market! I've raced on better...but not for the money!

Yeah, i shoulda got the manual from the beginning! Totally different car! ;) Once i have them installed, i'll be posting a blog with complete write up with all of my most recent mods.
Looking forward to it dude...im just left wondering how hard it would be to convert the cvt over to a manual now lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking forward to it dude...im just left wondering how hard it would be to convert the cvt over to a manual now lol
Just do what i did...trade it in for a new one...my payment went down!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Cool. How do you like the ksport coils? I've only had mine for a couple months but i love them.

Please make a how-to on installing the springs on the Note, there isn't one, not that I know of. :wink

·
Registered
11 Posts
I want to buy a Chery A1 Body kit, Is there any one who can help me ?

My brother very love his car. And he always buy perfarmance for his car.
Now he want me to find an Chery A1 body kit for his car like the following picture:
[/URL][/IMG]

If you guys have any idea, pls contact me: [email protected]

:smile
Thank you very much.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts