Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

Picked up an E12 Note SV today which will be perfect for commuting and for hauling boxes for work.

I plan to pick up the JDM headlights and probably do LEDs all-around.
I don't want to get too fancy since this car will be used a lot and I'll
rack up the miles pretty quickly.

Anyway, I look forward to being in this community. Thanks for having me!

There she is at the detail booth at the dealer:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome, RegionFree & GREAT CHOICE on your Note!!
I am a proud owner of a 2014 Versa Note SV, which I bought back in December (mine's also Aspen White). My car looked exactly like yours when bought from the dealer! (See my gallery pics)---with the exception of the foglights. I had those installed a few months ago...
I still plan on changing a few bits, here and there on my Note. Nothing major, though, as it is my commuting to work vehicle---don't want it to draw TOO much attention !! My goal is to make mine look close to the UK model New Note (2nd Generation).

Hope you have fun here and find it as useful as I have.
CHEERS!
Nick

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, RegionFree & GREAT CHOICE on your Note!!
I am a proud owner of a 2014 Versa Note SV, which I bought back in December (mine's also Aspen White). My car looked exactly like yours when bought from the dealer! (See my gallery pics)---with the exception of the foglights. I had those installed a few months ago...
I still plan on changing a few bits, here and there on my Note. Nothing major, though, as it is my commuting to work vehicle---don't want it to draw TOO much attention !! My goal is to make mine look close to the UK model New Note (2nd Generation).

Hope you have fun here and find it as useful as I have.
CHEERS!
Nick
Thank you and hello fellow Aspen White SV'er.

My Note is also a commuter. I have an Infiniti M45 and its V8 drinks gas like crazy, but I love the car. Anyway, I will do subtle upgrades because I can't leave cars alone. I wanted JDM headlights (which are pretty cheap) but I just realized you have to remove the bumper just to swap headlights...so forget that. :p I go to Japan often for work so I'll see what they have there.

·
Registered
527 Posts
You get the fog lights installed by the dealer? If you don't mind me asking, what did they charge?
PP, if I remember right, when I was researching the purchase of my fog light kit I saw a few dealers showing installation charges ranging from $95 to $150. I think you may want to call your local dealer for a firm quote.

Considering what I went through installing the kit, anything around $100 is a bargain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.