Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
WOW! Those are great pics. I'm loving that bright blue 370 Z! It's sweet.

And your Versa is looking great. I love how our little V's look like SUV's next to those sports cars! Next to small cars our V's look huge! Love it :)

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sort of, lol.

These guys are really cool about having different vehicles besides 350/370z and 240sx at the meet. They want different vehicles so it doesn't look secluded. I've been hunting down and carding other cars such as Cubes, Versas and Sentras but either they're not interested or scared. If blindsnyper or any other modded Versa was down in Denver for one of the meets, I wouldn't feel like an outcast.

The head guy wants me to autocross next month, which is most likely will. I need more information on where it is located.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!

Too bad you don't have time to make it out here. We're doing a group AutoX next month, if you had vacation to make it out here that would be awesome. Time to represent!

There were a couple guys from California and Texas that moved here BTW.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Man I really think Nissan cocked up with the 370Z, they look so ghey compared to the sleek 350Z shape. WTF is with those headlights???

They're struggling to sell them down here, and the 350Z hasn't dropped in value at all, which was a massive surprise to us all.

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
wow there really arent that many people out there that go to meets.... there are car meets here in LA everyday of the week.... but still its great to see a few people dedicated to a brand.... good showing!

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the compliments guys! I had a blast with these guys, it felt like we were like family/friends.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe, what's the link of the Car Domain page?

More pictures...(credit to Susan of CONOC)

Boyd Lake Entrance, Loveland CO

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Man I really think Nissan cocked up with the 370Z, they look so ghey compared to the sleek 350Z shape. WTF is with those headlights???

They're struggling to sell them down here, and the 350Z hasn't dropped in value at all, which was a massive surprise to us all.
It's interesting to see what the other side of the world thinks. The general consensus here in the states is that the 370 supersedes the 350 in just about every way. While you say the 350z is sleek we say it's portly.

BTW awesome pics and I love the 370 and the 350. But in that order :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts