Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was going to go to a movie...then i decided that it would be more fun and cheaper to drive around and find some spots to take pics, me and some friends are (were) looking for a spot to do a group photo shoot....so i drove around, listening to Bob Marley, and heres what I came up with...

A yacht repair place in Stuart, FL....after pic 2 i was asked to leave...lame

An abandoned parking lot in downtown Stuart...i was between 2 buildings...didn't work out so well

Thought of the parking garage at the hospital...didn't wanna stay too long and get told to leave again

Then I headed into downtown Ft. Pierce came upon this parking garage I didn't know existed....this one is by far my favorite spot I found today...and looking to be the spot of the shoot =)

drove around some more and went back for a night shot

overall...more productive, fun and much cheaper than a movie =)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I hate when im asked to leave from a location. I was in downtown Toronto doing a shoot for my friends' model portfolio. The security guard came out and asked if I had a permit. I said I was a student doing a project. Then the guard put on her gloves and I immediately said, "get ready guys, she wants a cavity search" lmao! :chuckle:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hate when im asked to leave from a location. I was in downtown Toronto doing a shoot for my friends' model portfolio. The security guard came out and asked if I had a permit. I said I was a student doing a project. Then the guard put on her gloves and I immediately said, "get ready guys, she wants a cavity search" lmao! :chuckle:

lololol nice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts