Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Very nice!

One question though, you ever go to the wrong house? Just wondering because they all look exactly alike.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cant say i have.

We live in the last house on the left. There's just a big dustbowl beside my house. They're supposed to be building townhouses there but no development yet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And i wish i would have taken a real picture but this exact car was chillin across the street for about a week. I considered grand theft auto!

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
And i wish i would have taken a real picture but this exact car was chillin across the street for about a week. I considered grand theft auto!

Love that volvo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! it would probably look better if my car was clean too. Or if i could find a decent camera!.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup Tint is next on my list! i'm thinking 5% on the back windows and 35% on the front two.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And i should think about ordering suspension soon. Pretty sure Bob the versaspeed guy is located in the states, and i've been saving my loonies :)

.. Oh and i'm from Medicine hat Alberta.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You know how nice it looks in those pics? I took that this afternoon. While i was at work.. probably about 8:50 pm.. It started snowing. Like BLIZZARDING. I swear. I'm getting my vacation money payed out in june. And i'm buying a plane ticket... Arizona herei come!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
LOL!!! Snowing. That sucks! They were calling for flurries here too last night, but we did not get any :D

You should drive the V down South in the summer.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's going to cost me about 250 to get em all done. And i wont have that until probably june. Haha

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Tint will look good. Not a bad price for the tint.

I paid $200 (including tax) and that included a lifetime warranty on the film ... which is a good thing because my two front windows film had to be replaced after about 6 months of having the tint on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts