Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright everybody, got good news.....pierce motorsports is willing to make aftermarket parts for our cars, but i need your help to convince them that it would be worth their time and labor to make parts for us, so everyone that sees this post if you are interested please just give a like or leave a comment so that way i can keep a count on those who are interested and thanks a lot to those who participate :)

P.S.

Forgot to mention the parts they are looking at possibly developing for us are for handling purposes, such as chromoly steel chassis bracing and possibly front and rear sway bars to keep our wheels planted to the ground as much as possible, they are also going to be keeping an eye on this thread to gauge interest to see if it's worth it to them so please, we need as much response to this thread as we can get as their is a good possibility that if things go well there will be more parts developed not just for the note, but the versa sedan as well since they share the same chassis

·
Registered
257 Posts
That's dope. ????

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Which generation are they looking to work on?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been looking around just for some basic bolt ons with no luck, strut braces would be cool. Dont wanna ask too much but how bout intake and exhaust cat backs? manifolds?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been looking around just for some basic bolt ons with no luck, strut braces would be cool. Dont wanna ask too much but how bout intake and exhaust cat backs? manifolds?

We shall see, for right now they are going to be watching this thread to see if its worth their time to fabricate parts for us, so just keep this thread going guys and lets get some parts made for us :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Dropping by to give my support. I'd really like to get a rear sway bar for my sedan!

EDIT: I linked this thread in my sig to help gain more support.

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ideally, I'd like to see an RSB that connects to the rear shock mounting points. Like this Hotchkis bar, shown here on a Scion xB:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Ideally, I'd like to see an RSB that connects to the rear shock mounting points. Like this Hotchkis bar, shown here on a Scion xB:

Pretty sure thats exactly the type of setup for a rear sway bar that he was looking at doing as when he was looking at the car from underneath he was going over the entire chassis to see where the best mounting points were for everything from the rear sway bar to chassis reinforcement bracing. I actually received an email back from the owner yesterday and he wants me to bring my car back in next week to start work on it, and to quote exactly what he told me "we'll try and push for as many products as we can"

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice. I will definitely buy an RSB. Get rid of that annoying rear-end movement at highway speeds.

·
Registered
257 Posts
There's only so much we can ask. But bumping for reasons. Also, how was your track day note-ified?

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
About this Discussion
127 Replies
19 Participants
jas32
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing