Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have piercings?
I have an industrial in my right ear, and horseshoe ring in my other lobe.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ha, I went through a phase in high school where I had my nose(not a bull ring), bellybutton, 2 in each ear, plus a cartilage piercing. But, I'm not into gauges/weird stuff so it was pretty normal haha

Since then, I've gotten tired of looking at them so I just took all but my ears out and let it close back up. Gotta do that professional/growing up thing lol

And no ink, just au naturel pour moi.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@KLR What's growing up? :p

So far fairly simple, nice.

·
Registered
502 Posts
in the near future, snake bites (just little tiny studs, not huge hoops or anything) and gauges. again, not too huge. probably gonna stop around 00

yeah i'll go ahead and be the first weird one of the group x)

·
Registered
613 Posts
i have my

nose, lips x2 (snakebites), ears x2 and x2 spaced gauge 0

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have Snakebites and 00 Gauge stretch. I have had nose, tounge, single labret and nipples pierced 2 differetn times and 3 eye brow rings.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Lol I didn't mean that in a bad/mean way, I just mean I got it done while I was young and decided to take them all out. Growing up as in, becoming a woman/professionalism. I definitely dig people who get them and keep them because they are awesome! But rather expensive for my taste :/

·
Registered
613 Posts
oh my bad i forgot i used to have my eyebrows done too lol.. but they rejected :(

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I find piercings interesting. Any more to add?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got a vertical labret on the side done yesterday.

·
Registered
257 Posts
in the near future, snake bites (just little tiny studs, not huge hoops or anything) and gauges. again, not too huge. probably gonna stop around 00

yeah i'll go ahead and be the first weird one of the group x)
lol, i guess i'll take the weird position of the group now.

i have 2 1/2 inch plugs on both ears, and my septum is at 6-8g i can't remember.
i want to keep stretching my lobes to 3 inches.

this pic is probably, a week or so old. but yeah, tall can see my face.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts