Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have found exactly what I've been looking for! It's called the AVIC-U310BT made by Pioneer. Amazon.com is selling them for $254.00! Which is an amazing price, but the problem is I live in Canada. With all the duties, taxes, exchange rate and shipping it will jump to $360.00. What I'm really wondering is if anyone knows of a place in Canada that is roughly priced at that range?

Pros
- Navigation
- Bluetooth capable
- iphone compatible
- Calculates gas mileage
- Reasonably priced

Cons
- Not video capable (I can do this at home; never understood why people needed a dvd player...)
- Not a 7" screen
- Does not really work well with other media other then ipod/iphone

http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/PO...ideo/In-Dash/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-U310BT?tab=C

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Have you tried Sonicelectronix.com? They normally have good products, for a really good deal!!!

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
looks like a nice unit. Tiny screen but fact that it's removable is nice.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Send me the money, I'll ship it to you. Seriously.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya I checked Sonic Electrionix, they were the ones that are willing to ship to Canada which included brokerage, taxes, shipping etc...Comes out to $372.80 Canadian. It's $299.99 US...On Amazon.com they are selling it at $257.29 US. An extra $72.81 to get it shipped here is not bad compared buying it in Canada

You can detach screen but apparently it doesn't work as an external gps...

Mogh:
Thanks for the offer! It's very kind of you. However I've never had someone I don't know order something and have it sent to me. I can't judge you since I don't know you very well but how can I be assured that you'd be able to help me out without getting scammed? (Please don't take this the wrong way)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.