1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
those are good choices i kinda want some controls on it like with aux port because sometimes my friends want to connect their phone/ipod etc so those look perfect to what im looking for :) the only thing that sucks is that my steering wheel controls for bluetooth and music wont work :(

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
those are good choices i kinda want some controls on it like with aux port because sometimes my friends want to connect their phone/ipod etc so those look perfect to what im looking for :) the only thing that sucks is that my steering wheel controls for bluetooth and music wont work :(
I Don't know if the bluetooth is built into ur car, or it's the radio. But if you get one with bluetooth you know it has it, plus you can still use your buttons with this...

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22808_Axxess-ASWC.html

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
look at http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-Players/2-Din-Car-DVD.html there a whole lot cheaper then most ones cause there made in hong kong. i have one right now and there great. they have removable 2din screens as well alot of them allow you to use steering controlls also

those are a lot cheaper! just wondering since you have an in-dash unit is it easy to hook up any headrest monitors ? or is it better to get everything at once and install or its something that can be upgraded in the future? just want to know before i purchase the in dash

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
In terms of your monitors you just need to make sure whichever deck you choose has the av outs on the back and it's just a wire run from there. Personally I'm a huge pioneer fan and the double din I have fits pretty great with just a little bit of spacing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.