Nissan Versa Forums banner

plasti dip emblems

7K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Dmeowmixer 
#1 · (Edited)
Not my video but worth a watch, give you guys some ideas. Safer alternative to spray paint and if you don't like it, can always go back!

#3 ·
nice idea! I want to paint my emblem in color red.

#5 ·
excellent, and i saw another video there of a guy doing that to his rims, or well the finishing of it where he was pulling excess off to suit what he wanted. def. something im gonna be doing next summer :p

#6 ·
Very nice, think I will used that to do my rear emblems. Questions though, what kind of tape was that he used. Looked like electrical tape but didn't peal off like it, anyone knows?

#10 ·
As long as it looks good (which it does), nobody is ever gonna think of touching it.

#17 ·
hey guys, this doesn't quite fit in here, but I didn't want a start a new thread. I'm thinking about plasti-dipping the ENTIRE roof of my sedan. It would look something like this:

I would love to try it, but my worry is that its gonna require like 40 cans of the stuff. Plus a black roof would heat up very quickly. Of course, if I don't like it I can always just tear it off, which is why plasti-dip is awesome! And I just found out you can get it in gallon form!!!!

But I have no air compressor.. so no luck there. Still cool though.

#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.