Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a recent accident I need to fix my Versa. The year of the car is 2007.

Parts list that I need (OEM) only please.

Front bumper (Silver)

Pass mirror (Silver)

Pass Lower control arm.

Strut bar.

Thank you for your time for viewing my thread. If you have these parts and you are willing to sell them please respond to this thread. Until I find these parts I will be checking daily.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
i know you said silver mirror, but there is a black one avalible on ebay for only $40. I could sand it down, and spray it with primer, or pay a shop to primer it and paint it. but then it would be better to buy one primered, then pay to paint it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-V...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item19b928f468
Im so sorry, I was thinking of what I would do, and put I instead of you, I am so sorry. My mind races faster than my hands can type. I dont have any skill in that stuff. I just was thinking what I would do, to save costs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for your assistance so far. I am trying to get the bumper. I went and bought the lower control arm and the link pin from the dealer. I just think that those parts would be hard to come by. I don 't think that anyone is going as far as modifing their control arm on the versa. so all that I need now is the following.

Front Bumper "preferably (Silver)"

Pass side Mirror " "

Thanks,

J101

San Diego, CA. 92107

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.