Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Tribal V
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when im doing something to the versa i feel like im playing with legos cuz everything on the versa is like snap on and clips, i feel like we just paid for a big old life size lego car lmao that maybe just me but i took off the sides and bumper to do the underglow and i just felt like legos hahahaha :biggrin5::smilielol5::rofl:

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
cheap car cheap construction. Now I know some of you paid alot and got options but nissan is selling the same car for $9,999 and making a profit. It just a cheap car. I came from a 99 infiniti and that car was made alot better with better materials. I love my V though.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Ya I paid a lot but still love the car :) Compared to my old Hyundai, this car feels really well made ... This was a huge step up for me.

·
Registered
567 Posts
All the little clips make it easier for modding :) After test driving a yaris and a fit, I fell in love with the V cuz it felt a little better constructed. I don't expect too much since it IS an economy car. It's a lot of bang for the buck :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Eh, I feel the same way about the price/quality of the car and the way that Nissan builds their cars. Considering the Versa is under $20K with almost evey single option stock, the clips,etc. are a good value for what the car is worth when you pay for it.

And although some things feel/seem cheaper than others on the car, I feel like the important aspects like the engine/wheels are in working order. Little plastic clips and covers are not necessarily the most important when it comes to safety/running ability.

Just be thankful that the Versa is such a good buy for the money! And mod-modified to make things easier. I know I enjoy mine!:biggrin5:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Mine was not under 20k. Here a cvt sl hatch is about 18k plus tax, but if you get the sport Versa it was 21k before tax and trade in and warranty. But I'm still really happy. I feel it's fairly well constructed.

·
Registered
452 Posts
dude whats really funny is changing the sparkplugs when they i read that i had to drain the coolant i was like wtf!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sorry about the generalization haha, Ashley has the cool options...the sun roof and blue tooth...that's why yours is more! I just have the SL package with the basics...but not so basic as to not have power windows/locks etc.

But, in reality, most Versas I ever see range from about 18K to 20K.

Which is still reallllly cheap :D That's why I love the Versa, it looks so naturally good without costing a fortune, it's nice.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Yes it is still cheaper than buying a fully loaded fit or matrix. But I had to have a sunroof and
the fit did not offer that. Plus I did not want a Honda so the Versa is what I went with.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Indeed I was gonna buy a clearance 09 Fit Sport, came to 22K before tax, freight, and warranty :S My Versa was such a better deal, came to $17K with tax, freight, and 5yr warranty :D

Anyway, to the OP, the Versa is totally an easy car to take apart. From owning a Honda Civic "THE EASIEST CAR TO TAKE APART!" I know what can be pulled off and removed easily from the Versa.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts