Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!!

I wrapped up a short film submission for a feature film competition for "T is for Time" and need to get some votes!!! Just go to the link, and vote :thumb2: I'd really appreciate it!!!

also watch the short haha, its 4min long, and let me know what you think!

T is for Time : The ABCs of Death : Drafthouse Films

Thank you to everyone in the versa forums!!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
nice job! i really liked it :)
the effects with the rock made me laugh :p

good job overall man! i voted btw !
I recommend everyone to watch it and vote!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I voted

now it has 130 votes :thumb2:

the girl is good looking :wink5:
nice job! i really liked it :)
the effects with the rock made me laugh :p

good job overall man! i voted btw !
I recommend everyone to watch it and vote!
thanks for the votes you guys!!! glad you like it :thumb2:

apparently that under water rock slide was a bitch to 3D Map, atleast thats what our vfx designer said haha. he did digital effects for 300, the matrix's, all the effects in Donnie Darko and much more. its funny because he works in the office above mine :woot:

Anyone else check it out!?!? more votes are appreciated!!!

Help a versa forum buddy out :Angel_anim:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump!!! were now at over 470+ votes now!!!! thank you guys for helping out!!! but your help is still appreciated for all those who have not voted please do!!! even if you don't like the short, please vote and help out a versa owner :)

Out of 171 entries we're #19!!!! All we have to do is get to AT LEAST top 10 in order to get final voting from the 25 Directors already in the film. Were getting there with an average of 80-100 votes per day!

·
Registered
656 Posts
# 487 right here!!! Great film. btw if look up t for turbo, you might get a good laugh out of it, i did...it looks like that classic cheesy 80's movie :D

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
# 487 right here!!! Great film. btw if look up t for turbo, you might get a good laugh out of it, i did...it looks like that classic cheesy 80's movie :D
Thanks man!!!! REALLY appreciate your vote and help!!!:biggrinjester:
haha ya Turbo is good, there are a couple really good films up there, and we're trying to compete w them all, so every vote counts!

Thanks again for your vote! Im glad you enjoyed it :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
495th, awesome video man. Everyone did a great job. And the girl is hot! lol

Hey btw was that the "Situation" she was cheating with on Marcus lmao.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
495th, awesome video man. Everyone did a great job. And the girl is hot! lol

Hey btw was that the "Situation" she was cheating with on Marcus lmao.
Awesome! Thanks for the vote!!!! :thumb2:

he could have passed as the Situation, hilarious that you said that cuz that fool is RIPPED in person haha after the competition is over we have so much more footage, were extending the short to 8-10 min. its already been accepted in several film festivals so were stoked.

again thanks for the vote!!!!!:woot:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im PROUD to say that we are currently 9th place our of 171 entries with 738 votes!!!!!!!! We have made it to the top 10!!! As long as we keep our spot or get more votes, we have a chance at being in the feature film!!

Thanks for all your help so far guys!!!

Please vote if you haven't! Thank you versa owners!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I know im probably buggn some people with this thread but we need votes! we got 866 and we hold 8th place out of 171 entries!!! I appreciate all the help you versa owners have given me so far, thank you all so much! For those that haven't voted please click on the link below and vote for my short film that has been entered into a feature film competition! Thank you !!!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I tryed to vote but It sez its got to send me am email witch I'm still waiting for... But the video was great.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I tryed to vote but It sez its got to send me am email witch I'm still waiting for... But the video was great.
I know, this has been an issue with some people and Drafthouse Films is saying everything is working and fine... it's annoying. But I'm glad you took the time to watch it!
Maybe try voting again later today?:)

Regardless thank you for the support!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for your support so far!!!

TONIGHT is the LAST LAST time to vote! If you Have not voted for my short film, PLEASE PLEASE vote for it! Even better, post it on your Facebook walls or something, I would appreciate that SO MUCH!!!

We hold 5th out of 171, but were only 100 votes from being overthrown. We NEED to stay in the top 10.

Please help a versa forum buddy out and vote, Thank you so much guys n gals!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I voted.

I used to be really into film making before joining the navy. It's fun as hell. I really admire how professional the film looked. Great job!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I voted.

I used to be really into film making before joining the navy. It's fun as hell. I really admire how professional the film looked. Great job!
Thank you for your vote and kind words! :thumb2:

And thank you for serving, i have several friends in the navy and my cousin is a marine, thank you!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 27 Posts