Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a set of front control arm and sway bar Polyurethane Bushings on Amazon. I don't know anything about the company but at least somebody has made some bushings! I ordered a set for the sway bar and they should take about a month to get here. I'll be sure to update everyone when I get them.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I came across a set of front control arm and sway bar Polyurethane Bushings on Amazon. I don't know anything about the company but at least somebody has made some bushings! I ordered a set for the sway bar and they should take about a month to get here. I'll be sure to update everyone when I get them.
Sway bar bushings will be hard, as far as i can see you need to lower or even drop the subframe to get them out. Too little room between them and the tunnel/floor pan.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's ok, I've got access to a shop/lift. From what I saw in the FSM it says to just lower it a bit, so hopefully nothing too crazy.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright I got the bushings installed last week and it was a lot easier than we thought it was once we figured things out. Dropping the subframe isn't as hard as it seams and don't do it the way the FSM says too. It tells you to unhook the steering shaft so when you drop the subframe the steering rack can come with it. Well disconnecting the steering shaft requires super bendy arms or taking the dash apart. What we did instead was cut off the retainers on the two bolts to the steering rack so we could take them out from the outside of the subframe. By doing this we were able to lower the subframe and leave the steering rack with the car. After that it was pretty straight forward to get the bushings swapped. I haven't gotten the car on the track or out for some autocross since but its been great on the street.

Here's a link to an album if the pics go away.

·
Registered
691 Posts
That's awesome man! How stiff are they? Do they have a durometer indication on them?

What's easy to you lucky people out in dry states is harder to anyone in Canada! You have to understand the amount of labor and therefore money rust and corrosion costs shops/customers here in Canada, even the simplest jobs are complicated by rust. Look at the beautiful intact yellow zinc plating on that control arm nut. In only 1 winter are nuts and bolts already rusty here in Canada on a new car. I have an 07 6 speed SL, and i'll take pics of my various nuts and bolts and compare them to yours. Lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
These bushings of our manufacturing are of 80 ShoreA hardness. We usually produce polyurethane bushings of 65-67 ShoreA hardness, but for some models it's too soft and we use more hard polyurethane.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's awesome man! How stiff are they? Do they have a durometer indication on them?
I don't know about the measured stiffness as the packaging is in Russian. But I have been able to get back out to NOLA Motor Sports Park and I was really happy with them. There's less rolling in the front and less push.

Cabin noise didn't seem to be increased by them. You can feel bumps in the steering wheel a bit more now but it was already super numb so no complaints there.

What's easy to you lucky people out in dry states is harder to anyone in Canada! You have to understand the amount of labor and therefore money rust and corrosion costs shops/customers here in Canada, even the simplest jobs are complicated by rust.
I know you pain, I learned my wrench turning in Northern Illinois.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These bushings of our manufacturing are of 80 ShoreA hardness. We usually produce polyurethane bushings of 65-67 ShoreA hardness, but for some models it's too soft and we use more hard polyurethane.
Are you the manufacturer for these?! If so we've got some catalog cross referencing to do!

·
Registered
5 Posts
We manufacture polyurethane bushings since 2000 and currently produce over 2500 kinds of bushings. Regarding Nissan Versa we produce all bushings for the front suspension. We have a factory in Russia and you've recieved your order in russian branded packadge. We've just initiated international sellings through Amazon and Ebay under Siberian Bushing trade mark but new package is not ready yet:). Regarding catalog cross referencing - that's good idea. I may provide you with a scheme of Nissan Versa suspension with the bushings that we produce marked.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd be really interested to know what other vehicles share the same bushings as the Versa and if the first generation hatch shares the same ones ad the newer note?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nissan Versa / Tiida bushings compatiability

Beneath are the bushings (look at the scheme attached) for the front suspention that fit various models as described:

2-01-2544 = Sway bar, Front suspension fits:
NISSAN AD EXPERT VJY12, VY12, VZNY12 (2006.12 - ); AD VAY12, VY12, VZNY12 (2006.12 - ); WINGROAD JY12, NY12, Y12 (2005.11 - ); NOTE E11 (2005.01 - ); TIIDA C11 (2004.09 - ); NOTE E11E (2006.01 - ), I.D. = 22 mm.

2-06-1232 = Lower arm, frontal bushing, Front suspension fits:
NISSAN CUBE Z11 (2002.10 - ); MARCH K12 (2002.02 - ); TIIDA C11 (2004.09 - ), NOTE E11 (2005.01 - ), MICRA K12E (2002.11 - ); MICRA C+C CK12E (2005.09 - ); NOTE E11E (2006.01 - ); TIIDA C11X (2007.03 - ); TIIDA SEDAN SC11X (2007.02 - )

2-06-1233 = Lower arm, rear bushing, Front suspension fits:
NISSAN CUBE Z11 (2002.10 - ); MARCH K12 (2002.02 - ); TIIDA C11 (2004.09 - ); TIIDA C11X (2007.03 - ); TIIDA SEDAN SC11X (2007.02 - ); NOTE E11 (2005.01 - ); MICRA K12E (2002.11 - ); MICRA C+C CK12E (2005.09 - ); NOTE E11E (2006.01 - ); SERENA C25 (2005.05 - ); QASHQAI J10E (06.12– ); QASHQAI+2 JJ10E (08.08- ); DUALIS J10, KJ10, KNJ10, NJ10 (2007.01- ); X-TRAIL TNT31, NT31, T31, DNT31 (07.08- ); RENAULT CLIO (BR0/1, CR0/1); CLIO GRANDTOUR (KR0/1_); MODUS (F/J)

2-06-2035 = Sub frame, Front suspension fits:
NISSAN AD EXPERT VJY12, VY12, VZNY12 (2006.12 - ); AD VAY12, VY12, VZNY12 (2006.12 - ); WINGROAD JY12, NY12, Y12 (2005.11 - ); BLUEBIRD SYLPHY G11, KG11, NG11 (2005.12 - ); NOTE E11 (2005.01 - )

Attachments

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is great info, thanks!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nissan Versa is analog of Nissan Tiida.
NISSAN-Japan TIIDA C11 04.09 - ???????? ???????? - Polyurethane auto parts Front Suspension

My wife drives Tiida. And we are main testers of PU busings for this car in company. )
It's great to hear from someone in the company. I've been pretty happy with the sway bar bushings so far. I've been on the road coarse at Nola Motorsports Park several times and have competed in at least half a dozen Autocross events since I installed them.

If you'd like some feedback from someone using your products on a track and in other motorsports environments I wouldn't mind helping out. I'd love to get a hold of the rest of the bushings you offer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's great to hear from someone in the company. I've been pretty happy with the sway bar bushings so far. I've been on the road coarse at Nola Motorsports Park several times and have competed in at least half a dozen Autocross events since I installed them.

If you'd like some feedback from someone using your products on a track and in other motorsports environments I wouldn't mind helping out. I'd love to get a hold of the rest of the bushings you offer.
It's great to hear about your experience of using our bushings at Autocross events. Although we manufacture them for everyday using and our budshings are not marketed as products for motosports events. If you have an intention to complete your car with other our bushings - you may order them directly with discount and free shipping at our site Polyurethane auto parts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've gotten a chance to be some more Polyurethane bushings this time from Powerflex. I found they had parts for the Tiida on their UK website so I contacted the US site and ordered then through them. So far I've installed the gear box insert and lower control arm bushings. I have the rear beam mounting bushing ordered and am just waiting for it to come in. The control arm bushings went in pretty well and I really like them. The gear box insert was a little weird because I had to order a different version of the original bushing to work with it. I guess there's different ones that Nissan used in case you run into trouble. I'll get some photos posted later on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
4 Participants
kat_hat
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing