Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today my four year old air compressor finally gave out. Does any one have any good recommendations of any good quality portable air compressors that plug into the cars 12V power outlet.

Specifically one with a long air hose so it can reach the valve stem if the valve stem is at the top of the tire instead the bottom closer to the ground. Also one with a built in on/off switch to cycle the pump on or off that would be awesome.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just bought a cheap $15 one from Advance auto that was on sale several years ago and it still works. I only use it for roadside emergencies and for topping off. When I am at home working on the wheels, I have a 4 gallon pancake compressor for heavier work.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Today my four year old air compressor finally gave out. Does any one have any good recommendations of any good quality portable air compressors that plug into the cars 12V power outlet.

Specifically one with a long air hose so it can reach the valve stem if the valve stem is at the top of the tire instead the bottom closer to the ground. Also one with a built in on/off switch to cycle the pump on or off that would be awesome.

Pay a little bit more, and get one of these units. Self contained, can jump your battery if needed, and pump up your tires without the need of having it use your 12 volt car outlet.

WAGAN 2412 900A Battery Jumper with Air Compressor 2412 B&H

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.