Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. So it is that time of year to make my list for 'Secret Santa'.

Our limit is $150 CDN before taxes.

We usually all make a list of items that we would like to give our 'Secret Santa' some options.

First on my list is the Wii Fit Plus.
However, I was thinking of adding some Versa items to the list.

Anyone know of some good items that I could add to the list that are under the limit? (They would have to be able to buy them in time for Christmas, and preferably in CDN dollars).

Thanks for the help.

P.S. I was thinking of the dimming mirror. Anyone have that? Cost? How easy is the installation?
Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm ... not really looking at a new grill.
Would like the rear-view dimming mirror. Again, it was not an available option here. We seem to get the short end of the stick here in Canada. A lot of items are not available from the factory here, and I am not sure if they even sell the rear-view mirror here. I emailed the dealership, just waiting for a response.
Anyone else have the mirror that has purchased it separately (after purchasing the Versa) and installed it themselves?

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay so the dealer just confirmed that they do not sell this item here in Canada :(
Going to P.A. next weekend (Grove City). Anybody from that area that knows of a dealership that I can contact for the price/availability of the item?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
iluvmyVersa08
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing