Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I was at the dealer today trying to get my driver seat fixed but getting nowhere. Anyway, I was looking at their models out in the lot trying to calm my anger down before getting on the road and took a look at a Juke with leather seats. I didn't do any accurate measuring, but I think the front seats will fit the Versa. The railing seems very similar to those in the Versa. I also read that the platform is the same as the Versa. Has anyone looked into this? Here is a photo for your consideration.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I looked at the rails to a juke the other day and thought the same thing.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like that red stitch work and the patterns. I will keep an eye out for these at my local junk yards. Houston is blessed (or cursed) with a huge number of salvage yards.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is old now, but did anyone ever try this?

anybody tried this yet? Im looking to get better seats for my 2011 hatch
I know this thread is old. But did anyone ever figure out if the juke seats are compatible? Front? Rear? Both? Neither?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just found this thread. I'm also curious if these fit. The pic in the first post, the height and recline levers look like my 2015 Versa SV seat. I found a perfect condition leather steering wheel on eBay, but couldn't see paying the $100 seller wanted. Maybe I'll find it in salvage too.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Yeah, nissan didnt make it easy to mod their seats. The rear inner mount is vertical where as the others are at an angle. I normally put a few washers under the front mounts so the seat has some rake to it. I did managed a few here, but it was hard plus required a large torex socket to unscrew the bolt.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yeah, nissan didnt make it easy to mod their seats. The rear inner mount is vertical where as the others are at an angle. I normally put a few washers under the front mounts so the seat has some rake to it. I did managed a few here, but it was hard plus required a large torex socket to unscrew the bolt.
I'm new to Nissan. Most of my experience is with GM and Ford. GM, the king of cookie cutter cars. You can almost swap anything between models.

I funded my Chevy restoration buy building kits to convert Caprice 60/40 bench seat to 40/40 floor shift console, for guys cloning Caprice into Impala SS. Take a passenger bucket, remove the recliner lever rod from under the seat, flip it over, reinstall and it's now a drivers bucket. S10 Blazer used the same automatic transmission, so it's floor shift console fits near perfect to Caprice trans tunnel. Weld the trans mounted shift levers from both vehicle models together so the S10 floor shifter turns the Caprice steering column. Designed a shift interlock relay harness, console mounting brackets and viola! a floor shift Caprice. Lol

I wonder if the Juke leather or seats from even other manufacturers, could be bolted to the Versa tracks?
I haven't looked under the Versa seat, but assuming it's a stamped steel pan with holes or tack welded nuts that the tracks bolt too?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts