Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im talking right now with a guy that has some 240 sx wheels he only want like $65 for all 4 will see if they fit the V if not I will just use them for the s12 what do y'all think (not bent or curbed)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Better than steelies.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mean there not the best wheels but like you said there better then the steels with caps

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
They don't look too bad, and you can't go wrong with that price! Whats the size of them?

Also, I'd like to have that whole car :)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the guy dont know how wide they are he said they will fit a 205 tire and they are 15"

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just gotta tell him yes I want them and go get em

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just text him picking em up tomarow :)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gotta look them over first and it depends on what car they fit (though they should fit ether)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
well I couldnt go get the rims today but...

the guy delivered them to me :D and I talked him down a bit so I picked them up for $50!! :D they dont look to bad considering there age (car they came off had 205k miles) cleaned them up a bit and test fit one on the V they look good and fit perfect now to see how much it will cost to change the tires over

oh and yes the 240 in that first pic is just as nice in person

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Black lugs would look nice. And those wheels don't look too bad! They should say the size on the inside of the wheel, most likely on one of the spokes. Wanna tell us what they are? My guess is 15x6.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Black lugs would look nice. Wanna tell us what they are? My guess is 15x6.
I agree about the black lugs are there a certon ones I need never changed lugs before. Oh and you would be right they are 15x6 so alittle wider but I will use the tires I have now since they will fit and they also feel a bit lighter then the factory steels, I dont know what the steels weigh but these come in at 18.7lbs.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dont have them yet :( didnt take one of the wheel on the car cause it didnt have the tires im using and the ones that are on the rims are smaller so the tires made it look kinda off but hopefuly I will have them on this week just gotta get the tires switched and see if they can put the tpms in the 240 wheels.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.