Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Mine will be installed Wednesday, waiting for my HU to come in. Got everything else.

Will prolly get some speakers soon tho, the Saturn still has stock.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The pictures resize themselves automatically through the forums, even if it's a huge picture.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I will get some pics of my setup up over the weekend :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
My setup.

A clarion usb,bluetooth, aux head unit. Bought brand new for $150 less than retail on Clarions site.

Sub and amp.

My Xm and bluetooth, the bluetooth is really clear. I like it better than the Pioneers bluetooth.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
ahhh. Reba McEntire. Thats been awhile. lol

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the portable satellite radios are cool to have cause of the ease of transfering from one vehicle to the other

·
Registered
123 Posts
My subs/amps take up the hatch, well almost, i have room to store a few pieces of paper

·
Registered
247 Posts
the portable satellite radios are cool to have cause of the ease of transfering from one vehicle to the other
Mines been in 4 different vehicles lol, its like 3 years old, and its basic. I love it, and you don't have to make sure theres space and stuff in the dash for built in. I also think searching stations and stuff on it are easier than if you have a built in and have to use the deck itself to change through them.

·
Registered
123 Posts
My Setup

Full View:

Head Unit:

Amps:

Cap on the back of the Box:

Under the Hood:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well, its pretty sick, im running a mono Alpine v12 amp to each sup and the 4 channel amp to the speakers. Its a 35 farad capacitor to save on my battery, even at full blast it never dims any lighting.

2 Mono Alpine MRD-M605 running at 600 Watt RMS @ 2 OHM
1 4channel Alpine MRV-F345 at 300 Watt Total RMS @ 4 Ohm

So 1500 RMS System its loud in the hatch, but sounds very crisp. I have alpine type r for subs and speakers very nice sounding. I dont recall what the Max watt rating is but its RMS that matters in my opinion

I have the opitma yellow top with dual taps so i wouldnt have to cut the versa connector as its a pain in the ass! And running the 0 gauge power cable was a pain in the rear but was worth it. I see if i can get a pic where i ran that badboy thru the firewall.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts