Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
POST A PICTURE OF YOUR CAR!
Describe your current mods/comments/adventures and tell everyone your future plans for your car!
I have a gray 2020 Nissan Versa S manual transmission which I'll post in the comments. I'm trying to build a rally/street style Versa. I swapped the steel rims for maxiim FERRIS racing wheels, installed yellow LED fog lights, tinted all my windows 20-35% vlt, and added some interior cosmetics. I also swapped my drain plug for a magnetic one and the manual transmission versa rear seat doesn't fold down so I modified that to allow for trunk access. Future plans for offroad tires, roof rack, and body kit.
YOUR TURN TO SHARE YOUR PROGRESS!!
GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR BUILDS.
HAVE FUN WITH THEM AND STAY SAFE!

·
Registered
9 Posts
POST A PICTURE OF YOUR CAR!
Describe your current mods/comments/adventures and tell everyone your future plans for your car!
I have a gray 2020 Nissan Versa S manual transmission which I'll post in the comments. I'm trying to build a rally/street style Versa. I swapped the steel rims for maxiim FERRIS racing wheels, installed yellow LED fog lights, tinted all my windows 20-35% vlt, and added some interior cosmetics. I also swapped my drain plug for a magnetic one and the manual transmission versa rear seat doesn't fold down so I modified that to allow for trunk access. Future plans for offroad tires, roof rack, and body kit.
YOUR TURN TO SHARE YOUR PROGRESS!!
GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR BUILDS.
HAVE FUN WITH THEM AND STAY SAFE!
I have a 2020 Versa SV that doesn't have the factory fog lights.
How did you install your's?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry, didn't mean to post pic twice.
This is my 2020 Versa SV after using Chemical Guys Cherry Wet Wax. I'm not advertising, just the only pic available.
Been a great car, one of the best I've owned!

Dan Bell
Louisiana

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a 2020 Versa SV that doesn't have the factory fog lights.
How did you install your's?
The installation is fairly simple. The most difficult thing is routing the wiring harness safely. It's easier to hook up the harness from the top of the car but you'll have to get underneath to install the lights themselves.
Really crisp, clean shine on your car by the way

·
Registered
8 Posts
The installation is fairly simple. The most difficult thing is routing the wiring harness safely. It's easier to hook up the harness from the top of the car but you'll have to get underneath to install the lights themselves.
Really crisp, clean shine on your car by the way
How do you go about installing the fog lamps? How do you remove the front bumper?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts