Nissan Versa Forums banner

181 - 200 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
JayxSnoogans have you lowered your car since? I had 16x8 +0 offset before and it rubbed the fenders all the time so im going to be getting wheels and coilovers again and thinking of going with a 16x8 +20 this time hoping it will still have good fitment but not rub the fenders as much atleast.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ordered a set of these Motegi MR125 and some Megan springs for my 12 Versa hatch. Had to order them painted the custom color so still a couple more weeks before there ready.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm wanting to get some blank bolt patern 18x8.75 xxr 535 20 offset. Do y'all think they would fit? Could I go with a 235 tire in the rear? I want to go for the staggered look.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I got 235, looks pretty good. Front rubs when fully engaged but rears are good.
Front:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Are you using spacers? I would love to buy these

17x9 25 Varrstoen ES220 4x100 Hyper Black Fit Concave Aggressive Set Up JDM Rim | eBay

but if your rocking 17x7 +40 and its flush then theres no way 17x9 +25 will fit lol :frown
Those are tight rims for sure. I am not using spacers. I know on one of your posts your getting the BC coil over set up, you probably are going to have problems turning with that wheel. Fender clearance problems also. I've heard of guys going 38-35 offset with problems, specifically when lowered. You can probably run crazy offsets with a stock height, but that's no fun. This is my first Note and the rims I have fit great, no hit anywhere. 1.4 drop F 1.0 drop R, I want to go the coil over route also and believe the offset I have will work with out hitting. I'd love to try out a 38 off set one day. Q

181 - 200 of 214 Posts