Nissan Versa Forums banner

201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I know you can also do 17x7.5 +40. I've been thinking of trying some wide 15" rims, specifically 15x8.25 +20 but my local tire shop keeps discouraging me from doing it. Plus I don't know for sure if they would fit. Also comes down to tire size with the drop you want. I agree that posting different wheel/suspension options in a sticky would be cool. Have you searched the forum for that? I haven't myself but good idea. I'll take some more pictures of my ride in a couple of weeks, got plans for it in the works like you. Q

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Will they fit my car?

I have a 2016 Versa SV and want to upgrade the stock wheels.
Will these wheels fit without rubbing, etc?
Drag DR-66
15 X7.5 4-100.00/114.30 10 BKMTXX
I think they are 10 offset
Thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here are mine:

STR 901 "Flow Forged" 18x9 - Just enough poke for my liking. Once I get my coilovers, im hoping the natural camber will give me the fitment im after....

·
Registered
519 Posts
New tires for old wheels...

Got new tires for my “old” Drag DR-34 16” x 7” 40mm offset. 225/50R16 Falken ZE950s. These tires nicely fills the 7” wide wheels, definitely a better fit/look than the 195/55-16s I previously had. The wider tires also protects the wheels from curb rash.

Overall diameter is 0.5” larger than stock, so about a 2% change in rolling radius. No rubbing of any kind was observed. However, these tires are approx 5 lbs heavier (each) than the 195s which translates to a slight but noticeable deterioration in ride comfort (significant increase in unsprung weight). I think it’s a good trade-off. Besides my wife didn’t even notice it. :smile

Attachments

201 - 212 of 212 Posts