Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 60 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
those are katana's but ya they would look nice i just need to make up my mind or alse ill just buy my buddies rims :D they are similar to the rays dont know what brand they are but they look good. was origanilly going to get the Tenzo Type M Version 1 in solid Bronze but they are a little bit out of my price range.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
those are katana's but ya they would look nice i just need to make up my mind or alse ill just buy my buddies rims :D they are similar to the rays dont know what brand they are but they look good. was origanilly going to get the Tenzo Type M Version 1 in solid Bronze but they are a little bit out of my price range.
Have you heard of BBS rims? Some one needs to throw them on the V. If you have money to spend of course.

·
Registered
315 Posts
My dream rims ever since...

Sakuras (Cherry Blossom)!

(Photoshoped on my Versa)

I hope the local manufacturer will make them in 16x114.3s in the future.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I've always wanted white multi-spoke rims on my Versa. It would compliment the white HK graphics so well ...
i was going to get that cream white with the red lip, but they didn't have it at the store i was at. Plus they wanted to order it but slap on a fee, no thanks.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
i was going to get that cream white with the red lip, but they didn't have it at the store i was at. Plus they wanted to order it but slap on a fee, no thanks.
I'm going to wait until my stock Conti tires need to be replaced. At that time I'll think about what I want to do and if I want to spend the money on her.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
i always wanted gold rims, but wouldn't look good on my car.
I will tell you this, black is in, but when it is out. Gold shall take over.

41 - 60 of 212 Posts