Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I have a 2007 Nissan Versa 106000 miles on, and still going strong. I need to replace the power door lock actuator on one of the back doors. Does anybody knows where I can buy the actuator, how much is and how hard is to replace 'it?
Thank you.

·
Registered
690 Posts
You can buy my virtually brand new one... long story. I replaced the actuator when the door would not open. It was a hell of a bitch to get it open. I had to take the door skin off, without opening it, then get an air tool in there to cut through the latch/module and engage the latch with a pick from the inside. This door also happened to have a bad ding in it from a snowblower backing up and sliding along it. So i found a new door for it which was from a 2012. I gutted the old door of anything valuable. Was bought from the dealer for $131 i think? It was only on the original door for maybe 3 months before i got a new door for it.

I just realized they're side specific, i have a left hand one. But if it's the left side i'll let you have it for $90, it's essentially brand new. I didn't even scratch it during installation.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Parts site.

Here is a link to the OEM parts site. Be sure to look at the diagram and order the right part, because there are different parts for all four doors.

Rear Door Lock and Handle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.