Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the powerwashers, what kind of solution is recommended? Is the autowash soap (Meguiar's, Rain X) ok to use in the detergent tanks or should I use just the solution in the gallon containers?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Don't even bother with those gallon detergents. The all purpose solution was the "last" one I used. It's way too strong for cleaning, meaning it stripped off all the wax I had recently put on, but didn't harm the clear coat. And using car wash soap will ruin it because its too thick for it to get through the pump. My neighbor tried with some Megs crystal wash and thinned it out with water. Ran it through and you could hear it bogging down and it started spurting water. Just gotta use it to spray off the soap you washed on.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I was afraid of the car was concentrate getting too saturated and tests the electric motor of its potential, ill stick to what I've been doing

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Our soap dispensing part of the powerwasher stopped working after a few months of owning it. I just put the desired soap in a bucket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts