Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little photoshop practice... Saw a thread about lifting these little things and got my wheels spinning...

·
Registered
639 Posts
the only issue would be you would get stuck really quick with only 2 wheels being driven...that, and it wouldnt look right in the real world, but that's just my opinion

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Put some off road hellas and you good lmao

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Completely impractical, somebody asked what a lifted one may look like. My opinion is it looks like a teenage Murano.

As far as off road ability, its higher off the ground to carry more speed so you dont get stuck (as much). Ive got some front drive cars into some precarious situations going fishing and exploring, Im sure my '12 will end up with bush scratches, wet floor mats and mud all over it at some point too. lol

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
if you found a lift kit(just a small lift), and put some meatier black wheels on there, maybe a little wider than stock, that'd look goooood :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
cut/mod the floor pan, steal the drivetrain from a Juke, complete exterior as pictured... or just buy a Juke?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Murano AWD swap.

Having FWD with no LSD is the same as having a RWD truck without LSD... they both suck in offroading. The only advantage is ground clearance with a truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
07Versa6MT
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing