Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Shampoo/Soap- Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Gloss (If you buy it in a gallon its $.04 a wash!)
Clay Bar- Meguiars Clay Bar Kit
Polishing Compound- N/A
Wax- Finish Kare pink wax
Trim Cleaner*- Chemical Guy's All Clean+
Quick Detailer- Chemical Guys Synthetic Quick Detailer
Tire Cleaner- Chemical Guys All Clean+
Tire Shine- Chemical Guys VRP

Interior
Glass Cleaner- Invisible Glass
Protectant- Meguairs quick interior detailer

The reason I choose Finish Kare as my favorite wax is due to it being so cheap. There are better waxes out there such as Dodo Juice or Zymol, but they are going to cost you at least $50.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I would recommend avoiding Armor All and Turtle Wax. Some good brands to look into besides Mother's and Meguiars are Duragloss, Chemical Guy's, Optimum, P21s, and AMMO.

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have to try out Chemical Guy's, i never heard anything but good about them.
They offer a lot of products in bulk at cheap costs, I guess that's why I like them so much. I mean a soap that only costs you $.04 a wash is crazy good haha. They hype up their products a lot and it can get kind of annoying though lol. But stuff like their XXX carnauba paste wax at only $18 is a really good deal.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Dark grey sadan, I am leaning towards black rims.
I think black looks good with a grey car. It all depends on the look you want though. Everyone has different tastes lol.

I have these gold xxr 522's on my hatch and I love the style. Maybe I can get a picture of my actual car up here later haha. They also sell these in flat black.

I like XXR's selection of wheels. They are pretty cheap and look good IMO.

That's their chromium black color which looks good too. These are 535's.

Enkei and Motegi make cool wheels too, they will be a little more expensive though.

·
Registered
143 Posts
My hatch is red, not grey though :0

·
Registered
143 Posts
I would probably go with a powder coat black rim and see about painting your calipers red. That or gun metal color :)
I have gold rims lol and I love them. I'm not looking to change mine.
But even on a gray car, gun metal rims plus red calipers would be cool haha

·
Registered
143 Posts
all the turtle wax products are great.
Try some other stuff and you won't think so lol. Some of their stuff isn't too bad though, particularly certain Ice products such as the interior cleaner. I think there are plenty better waxes out there though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.