Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with projector headlights that can help me? I'm thinking about getting a set but I've heard bad reviews so I was wondering what kind of issues I'd be looking for. Also, I'd like to run them as regular HIDs(not angel eyes or LEDs) so I was wondering if I could do that.

Please keep in mind Im not looking for opinions on whether I should get them or not, I need reliable facts/reviews.

And for those of you that know about the deal, please dont say anything.

·
Registered
620 Posts
So your just looking to make them like normal headlights correct?

If that's what your aiming for I don't think that it would be that hard to accomplish.

I do not own the projector headlights but I think what I have heard is that moisture gets into the housing and messes stuff up. Don't quote me on that though! Lol

Good luck with your project man!

·
Registered
444 Posts
You could probably purchase used projector's pretty cheap from someone who's halos have shorted out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Reseal the headlights (just use window silicone) and moisture is no longer an issue. Sometimes HID bulbs are much bigger than halogen, or the wire that runs to the end of the bulb gets in the way. Nothing a Dremel can't fix...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.