Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Those pictures don't tell me anything. Your connectors on the headlights don't look like they will connect to the OEM harness. Unless you have a diagram of the wires and what they go to, how can we help you? It's hard to play electrician over the internet.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
wat a mess! all you have to do is swap out the regular bulb with the HID bulb. everything is plug and play

·
Registered
927 Posts
LOL you made me post after so many months of not posting :O
First after looking at the image it looks like you don't have a ballast! Those black and yellow connector connects to a ballast. THen you connect the ballast to the OEM connector. Does your kit come with a ballast?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
nope, you need the ballasts or the whole assembly won't work. if you can't get the ballast you'll have to buy a pair (if they sell just ballasts) or buy a new HID assembly, ddmtuning has cheap ones that work great and are small, still rockn mine after a year

·
Registered
927 Posts
nice tango yo when are we meeting up again?
@clean you can get those ballast for only 20 bucks or less i think google ddmtuning hmm wait http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDM-HID-Kit-Slim-Ballast-35W-or-55W here check that out its pretty cheap hmmm as tango said you can remove those and put in a regular bulb but you need to fix the rubber enclosure because it looks like it got pierced through. I wouldn't recommend running these on regular bulb even on a high output bulb i tried regular and xenon type both sucks HID is the only way to go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.