Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello there, proud owner of my 2013 SV with only 15 miles on the ODO when I got it in the end of November. I'm happy to see what a large following the Versa has and look forward to reading and posting in the forums. My previous vehicle was a 1995 Nissan Maxima GXE with 280K which I loved but she was getting to the point where things were starting to go and safety was starting to be a concern. I wanted to buy another Nissan and found the Versa fits me like a glove, small outside but huge inside, easy to drive, comfortable and great fuel economy.

Just a description of my car:
Model: 2013 Versa SV
Transmission: CVT
Color: Brilliant Silver
Interior: Charcoal Cloth
Splash Guards
Fog Lights
Carpeted Floor Mats
Carpeted Trunk Mat
Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror with Homelink and Compass (this saved my eyes so many times at night from headlight glare)
Illuminated Kick Plates

So far I've put close to 800 miles on my Versa, I'm still in the break in period according to the manual for the first 1200 miles so I'm babying the car for now as it suggest in the book but I'm a timid driver as is, so no problem. lol

The CVT is awesome, nice and smooth and going up hills no more gear hunting. I filled up gas once so far and my fuel cost have been cut in half, 38 mpg was what I calculated. Overall I love my Versa, no complaints.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
280k on that A32 is great. Welcome to the board.
Thank you, yeah I loved my A32, I wanted to hit the 300k + mark but economically it was not worth putting in the money to fix her. I will miss that VQ, nothing like hearing that wonderful engine under heavy throttle. Although I won't miss attempting u-turns. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.