Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have 2011 versa hatchback and I could said I treat it good and bad. Now I decide to work on it back to good shape since girlfriend label it as junk. I feel it very good reliable car and I’m trying to fix lots issue it have mostly electric. Motors is good and body is fair.

What issue with my car so far is power window switch control, 3 out of four work well but front passenger, down is working fine but up wouldn’t work at all and driver side window motor busted....
window shield fluid not sprayed at all
12 volts power outlet socket not working I have hard time find parts
One of door latch isn’t proper closed, all shut just fine but light came on. I’m planned on fix everything and clean up.
Also I have bad luck with front bumpers I had replace it three time. Pothole, and someone overload the truck which not tied and dropped on interstate and leave it there.....

Any tips and helpful will be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
For the washer fluid:
Does the tank still hold fluid?
Do you hear the pump when trying to spray fluid?
If yes to above, the nozzles may be clogged
If no, the pump most likely needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keith, yes tank still hold fluid but to test pump I’m not sure how to hear the pump since I’m deaf which I should have mentioned

·
Registered
106 Posts
Keith, yes tank still hold fluid but to test pump I’m not sure how to hear the pump since I’m deaf which I should have mentioned

That is fine. I am not sure if you would feel any vibration through the filler neck of the tank.
If not, get a friend to listen for you.

Turn the key to on, but do not start the car, it will make checking easier, both by feel or sound(eliminates all unnecessary noise and vibration).
If a friend is listening, they will listen for a fast buzz, almost a whine(kind of like a quadcopter). It won't be loud, but it is noticeable.

And I forgot to mention, check all the fuses, if you have not done so.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I've found that that number of things wrong with a car scream that the driver/owner needs fixing the most and first.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
amc49
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing