Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
After long time of modification to bumpers and bodykits.......its finally done. My V is complete (at least bodywork). Rims are gonna be coming soon, im thinking of gettin some Enkei EV5 17x9 or some XXR962 18x9. Let me know what you think and feedback will be appreciated.

Pics:

Painted Headlights:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hows it going, long time no see. Versa looks beautiful. Love the height.
Ive been quite busy with work and the V. Height is a b!+(H, cause the streets of PR are not in good conditions.....but its nice having a modded V around since everyone thinks its not a car to spend money into.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts

call me crazy but Versa's look very strangely awesome and mean with no bumper or grill LOL

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

call me crazy but Versa's look very strangely awesome and mean with no bumper or grill LOL
In a sort of creepy kind of way.......i liked it a little bit without the bumper and grill

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually the headlight was an "easy" project. Hopefully a "How to" will be done, in the next few days cause i have to open them again.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To install some custom "Angel Eyes"....thats gonna look badass..!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
To install some custom "Angel Eyes"....thats gonna look badass..!!!!
me and my cousin did his brothers rsx headlights, and they seemed fine to do, the only thing that i saw was a problem was the inside of the headlight.

we thought it would be fine not to fix it up (using a headlight restoration kit on it) and soon enough we saw that the headlight was turning yellow even tho he installed new hids.

he's buying the already blacked out headlights,

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PRVersaDud: 2007 Versa S UPDATE!!!

My Car and my friend's Dodge Caliber SRT-4:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Looking fresh broda, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking fresh broda, keep up the good work.
Thanks.....!!!! Its nos easy making a not so good looking car into something everybody likes, but i take it as a challenge. All my buddies say than with the money spent on the V, I could have bought a Honda or a Toyota and make it even more mods than the V with half the money. And then I say....."Oh there goes a Civic with type r flears and bumper, oh there goes another one".......and then challenge them to find another versa like mine anywhere......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts