Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have two questions one is about the PS light it just came on out of the blue! any ideas how much this is gonna run me... or anything else? and i have anoher question about the rpms. the rpms seem to jump sometimes only 100-200 or sometimes it will go from like 1500 to 2500 and shift out of the blue and when the car does this you can really feel it jerksing and even when its going jumping 100-200 rpms at a time you also feel it... also a 2014 nissan versa with about 60k on it.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hello i have two questions one is about the PS light it just came on out of the blue! any ideas how much this is gonna run me... or anything else? and i have anoher question about the rpms. the rpms seem to jump sometimes only 100-200 or sometimes it will go from like 1500 to 2500 and shift out of the blue and when the car does this you can really feel it jerksing and even when its going jumping 100-200 rpms at a time you also feel it... also a 2014 nissan versa with about 60k on it.
Power Steering: The letters “PS” let you know that electric power steering is operational. If you notice the light with the engine running, you should have the power steering system checked.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Found be a blown fuse. Is it harder to steer?

Do you have a cvt transmission? If so sounds like the belt is getting ready to grenade on you.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Any luck? I have a 95 suzuki with power steering that uses fluid. While flushing it when it got low it too jerked when steered and goosing the throttle made it turn better. Filling it up with fluid made it steer the best. :nerd:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts