Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a PS3 for Christmas.... anyone else have one? i want to play some games online.... or chat or whatever.... i see quite a few of you have XBox's so I was just wondering where all my PS3 peeps are.... you can add me, socalversaskunk

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm hoping Santa will bring Billy and I some cash to buy a PS3, but for now I'm a Wii girl! He occasionally plays Xbox but doesn't do too much online.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm a PC gamer, but either way, you guys are too far away to game with anyways....

Have fun with the PS3 though bro, get yourself some Bad Company 2 pre-orders happening....mad crazy game!

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have had a wii for like 2 years, got bored of it... besides that, it doesnt do my LCD any justice... im in the market for some new games...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Oooh .. I asked Santa for a Wii this year, along w/ the Wii fit and some other Wii games :)
i hear those wii fits are crazy! i heard the balance board is a bitch too haha

·
Banned
3,409 Posts
i have had a wii for like 2 years, got bored of it... besides that, it doesnt do my LCD any justice... im in the market for some new games...
The problem with the Wii is it tries to appeal to everybody. It has some good things about it but doesn't have a niche audience.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I used to just go over my friends house and we would all get high and play wii sports til 4am. or mario kart.

i waited in the pouring rain for a wii a few months after it came out originally, and I cant stand the damn thing anymore hahah.

·
Registered
452 Posts
my screen name on the ps3 is deaftosociety any of yall have Mag freaking awesome fps

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I just got a PS3 for Christmas.... anyone else have one? i want to play some games online.... or chat or whatever.... i see quite a few of you have XBox's so I was just wondering where all my PS3 peeps are.... you can add me, socalversaskunk
I do. I play Gran turismo 5 though. I dont do it much anymore, cause I beat the demo, except like a couple of them. So its boring now. I think my name is camry0088.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts