Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I don't know... but I bought my Versa based on the room inside. I'm 6'1 and like to stretch out when I drive, and I often carry passengers with me so it was important that it be comfortable for everyone, including those sitting behind me. My previous car was a Honda Civic. I had trouble squeezing in behind the drivers seat when it was adjusted how I drive. In the Versa, I had room to spare. Also, its availability, and with manual transmission kind of clinched it for me as well. I was buying in late summer of 2008 and so it was a kind of awkward in between, getting rid of the 2008 stock and just about to bring in the 2009's and I needed a car, right then. Fits were out of the question because they had none left anywhere with a manual transmission, and yaris's were tool long of a wait for my liking and the salesman was a tool. Also, I did not like the car. I found the Versa rode the best of the 3 as well.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.